Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Well, I just got my Fingerprint cards at Henry County Sherrif's office aND was in and out in 15 minutes and there was no charge. Now I just need to know how to fill them out!

Reactions: Red Dawn

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I've got atf cards at home, not at work, otherwise I could go over it box by box.
Thanks. I was hoping that would be a part of the Class 3 forum where samples would exist. I am also stuck on the successor amendment as well and cannot find a sample. It is the blank line in the paragraph about the successor.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I just went to the sheriffs office by my work to get printed and they told me that I had to be a resident of their county. So gay. It's right by my work and much closer to me than the one in the county where I live.

permaneo vox

Powered by Silencer Shop
Trusted Trader
Sep 21, 2015
Heart of Georgia
Zip code
I just went to the sheriffs office by my work to get printed and they told me that I had to be a resident of their county. So gay. It's right by my work and much closer to me than the one in the county where I live.

Could be worse, my county just won't do them. Being an FFL, it doesn't matter.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Rockdale wouldn't do mine because I don't live there(I own a business there). Walton county referred me to the UPS store in Grayson. Called them and they have no idea about ATF stuff and from what I gather the service they offer will not meet the ATF requirement. No one can answer me if the kiosks can be used to do paperwork for a can you bought somehwere else...

This may be my last stamp unless hpa passes. Fuck Obama and fuck this bullshit.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Rockdale wouldn't do mine because I don't live there(I own a business there). Walton county referred me to the UPS store in Grayson. Called them and they have no idea about ATF stuff and from what I gather the service they offer will not meet the ATF requirement. No one can answer me if the kiosks can be used to do paperwork for a can you bought somehwere else...

This may be my last stamp unless hpa passes. Fuck Obama and fuck this bullshit.
The kiosks are only for dealers who have Silencer Shop do their paperwork. They do sell a fingerprint card kit for 6$ that may be sent to you after you use kiosk. Let me check.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It is a packet of 2 fingerprints cards and return envelop for having them done with ink. All you need to do now is find a LEO that will print you and sign their name.

http://www.silencershop.com/services/paper-fingerprinting-packet.html

Maybe it will help with the departent close to your work. Send the WCO sheriff an email and ask politely why they will not provide this service. They have no problem doing it for someone who commits a crime. I know when I got my 1st permit, I had to pay a fee. Also, ask them what employees (non le jobs) that work jobs that require fp cards do.

I looked at their website and they are kinda behind the times for a GA agency.

Reactions: Red Dawn