F/A no form 4, issue ?

GA Firing Line

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I moved a safe for a guy that had a M2 carbine that has been pasted down in his family for many years... he swears it's a MG (I didn't see it) but the rifle has never had any paperwork....

I'm assuming that it's pretty much worthless??

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Perhaps... if you were to buy it, get caught with it and it goes to the ATF!

Otherwise, whatever you're willing to pay, and no one knows a thing about what you're talking about!!!

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Perhaps... if you were to buy it, get caught with it and it goes to the ATF!

Otherwise, whatever you're willing to pay, and no one knows a thing about what you're talking about!!!
Yep. Should have registered it while they could. Ive always wondered what I would have done at the time. What would you do if someone told you to register all of your guns or else they would become illegal?

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Yep. Should have registered it while they could. Ive always wondered what I would have done at the time. What would you do if someone told you to register all of your guns or else they would become illegal?

it is tough! to think, if I do register, they could come at any time... but now knowing, if I don't they will come get them, once word gets out!! Moles everywhere!

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
I've been offered a few illegal mg's. The last one a guy literally wanted to sell an unregistered open bolt converted Mac for $200

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
what would a fair price in good condition be if it was on a form 4 ?

Or

what if it's was dealer sample? (Does that mean any class 3 dealer?)

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
Honestly guys, this is probably not a road we want to continue down.
I wouldn't want to come withing 100 yards of the thing. No way I'd consider owning one-

I'm not looking to buy it if it's not legit.... I'm just asking what would a fair price in good condition be if it was on a form 4 ?

or

If it's not on a 4 how could you tell if it's was "dealer sample"? (What does that really mean anyways, do they have markings or special paperwork?)

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
I'm not looking to buy it if it's not legit.... I'm just asking what would a fair price in good condition be if it was on a form 4 ?

or

If it's not on a 4 how could you tell if it's was "dealer sample"? (What does that really mean anyways, do they have markings or special paperwork?)
Only SOTs can lawfully own a dealer sample which can be a pre or post sample so I don't think you can tell by looking at it.