American Revival Apparel Company

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I told my wife that I get a silencer or I get anal. She quickly agreed to the can.

She hates it so much when I point out the smallest of details where she missed with the vacuum or the duster.

My wife rather do the anal.... She already has the "can" for that.... And it saves us $200 bucks... It's not like it's shoes or something...

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
She never has to ask whether or not the mortgage or power bill got paid, and never has to ask what's in the box I just brought home. However, she's aware of everything I have.

She had no idea guns were expensive when she met me... I remember a comment about "That was $450?" And I replied "Yeah- pretty good deal too."

She's seen guns come and go. I sell some to pay for new things, and sometimes new things just show up.

And she's not aware of the new Grunt-M @DoglegArms, so there's no reason to bring it up. :)

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Me: Hey sweetie, I just ordered a suppressor.

Her: Why? You can't really hear anyway.

Me: Because they're cool

Her: That makes more sense.

Thenut

Frontiersman
Trusted Trader
Sep 10, 2015
dat atl
"hey honey, im going out to have an awesome time and spend my money the way i want to"

*no reply*

hehehe not being married is awesome

Reactions: Cudruln

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
No issues here. She stays at home and I pay for everything. She only cares about her guns.

Reactions: Strider12