American Revival Apparel Company

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Just submitted a request for refund.

From my understanding they're refunding purchase price plus $15 (shipping)

I think I'll be getting a Trijicon RMO once I get the refund.

Anyone else request a refund?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I'm torn on whether this refund business is whiney bullshit or not as far as civilian users are concerned.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
What's bullshit is that the optic doesn't hold zero bc it gets a little hot a little cold.

Well that's not true. It has to be pretty damn hot or cold to affect zero.

What is 100% bullshit is them knowing there's a problem but trying to cover it up...especially to military units.

I doubt very much a civilian will ever operate in conditions that affect the sight.

Still,if I had an eotech I'd probably send it in and get an aimpoint. I would haven gotten the aimpoint to begin with though.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Just submitted a request for refund.

From my understanding they're refunding purchase price plus $15 (shipping)

I think I'll be getting a Trijicon RMO once I get the refund.

Anyone else request a refund?
Careful. The new Trijicon red dot already has issues.
Well that's not true. It has to be pretty damn hot or cold to affect zero.

What is 100% bullshit is them knowing there's a problem but trying to cover it up...especially to military units.

I doubt very much a civilian will ever operate in conditions that affect the sight.

Still,if I had an eotech I'd probably send it in and get an aimpoint. I would haven gotten the aimpoint to begin with though.
On my last one, an EXPS, it seemed like the zero was always drifting around. And trying to adjust it was a crap shoot. The clicks weren't positive at all, nor were they repeatable. I really wanted to like that sight, but it was a POS.

Reactions: freedom

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Careful. The new Trijicon red dot already has issues.

On my last one, an EXPS, it seemed like the zero was always drifting around. And trying to adjust it was a crap shoot. The clicks weren't positive at all, nor were they repeatable. I really wanted to like that sight, but it was a POS.
Well that does it then.... T2 for me.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Well that does it then.... T2 for me.
I really had high hopes for the Trijicon. Hopefully they'll eventually make it into the optic everyone hoped it would be.

The T1 is an awesome optic. I'd bet you can find some like new used ones for much less than a new T2. I love my Aimpoints, but dang they're expensive.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
I really had high hopes for the Trijicon. Hopefully they'll eventually make it into the optic everyone hoped it would be.

The T1 is an awesome optic. I'd bet you can find some like new used ones for much less than a new T2. I love my Aimpoints, but dang they're expensive.
Yeah.... I have a t1 right now but like that the t2 has lense caps.

Do you do 2or4 moa?

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I sent mine in back in December- don't recall exactly when. I had an XPS, but have similar complaints as @DarthVader above- the adjustment screws require a tool to turn (mine were tough to move, which is probably required) and there was no noticeable click. I had to watch the notch on the screw and count how many lines it crossed on the optic body.

I returned it because I had the opportunity to do so- and after mailing it in, I found the EO Tech Pelican case when I was packing stuff out of my closet. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a Pelican case that's only big enough for a can of biscuits.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I sent mine in back in December- don't recall exactly when. I had an XPS, but have similar complaints as @DarthVader above- the adjustment screws require a tool to turn (mine were tough to move, which is probably required) and there was no noticeable click. I had to watch the notch on the screw and count how many lines it crossed on the optic body.

I returned it because I had the opportunity to do so- and after mailing it in, I found the EO Tech Pelican case when I was packing stuff out of my closet. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a Pelican case that's only big enough for a can of biscuits.
I will give you a dolla fo dat pelican

Reactions: dial1911

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code

How long did it take to get your refund?