**Efile trust PDF resizing?**

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
So im gonna finally try the Efile route as everything i have as of now besides a few cans was done on paper prior to efile existance and the newer cans were obviosuly done by the dealer. What the heck did they use to shrink my PDF file? Curreny 6.74mb and need to make it smaller ro register 2 more SBR's :coffee:

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
So im gonna finally try the Efile route as everything i have as of now besides a few cans was done on paper prior to efile existance and the newer cans were obviosuly done by the dealer. What the heck did they use to shrink my PDF file? Curreny 6.74mb and need to make it smaller ro register 2 more SBR's :coffee:
Just break it down into 2-3 sections then label accordingly when uploading

Reactions: Wallace

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Just break it down into 2-3 sections then label accordingly when uploading
This ^^, my all-in-one at work allows you to choose a resolution size, so I was able to get my trust scanned and legible all in 1 file. I only add my assignment of properties as second attachments.

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
This ^^, my all-in-one at work allows you to choose a resolution size, so I was able to get my trust scanned and legible all in 1 file. I only add my assignment of properties as second attachments.

Yah im gonna have to break it up. My HP allows for resolution also and its on the lowest and zero color. Still too large of a file. Gonna have to upload multiple parts i gues since no one has any heads up on a way to make the file smaller.

Reactions: Wallace

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
Yah im gonna have to break it up. My HP allows for resolution also and its on the lowest and zero color. Still too large of a file. Gonna have to upload multiple parts i gues since no one has any heads up on a way to make the file smaller.
That is probably the easiest if your Adobe will not allow you to break the file up after scanning it together.

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Yeah, comes with free malware too.

Be careful of any of those sites.

Yep several of the free ones my computer blocked. thus why i hoped someone would know of one other folks must have used. Im sure im not the only one that has had to resize a PDF for a trust.

Mailing it prob takes about the same amount of time nowadays so ill prob just do that unless someone cant point me somewhere helpful.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Yep several of the free ones my computer blocked. thus why i hoped someone would know of one other folks must have used. Im sure im not the only one that has had to resize a PDF for a trust.

Mailing it prob takes about the same amount of time nowadays so ill prob just do that unless someone cant point me somewhere helpful.
Plus you get a physical stamp if you mail it

Reactions: Red Dawn