Earth
Zip code
hmm__yes__quite_by_onyxcarmine-d8sls78.png

Maharaja

Hunter
Jul 6, 2015
I have a PWS long stroke its awesome!
However so are my DI ARs

I am undoubtedly the baddest ass in my basement most days!

Reactions: Strider12

DTW762

Hunter
Jul 28, 2015
Carrollton GA
Madhatter (side note, autocorrect changed that to madgatter... The hell have I been typing lately?) posted what I believe to be the ARAK upper. Don't know much about em, but look kinda cool.

For an AR, I like DI. Pistons are sweet, but if I want a piston gun, I'd go another route. More like an AK, or something more expensive that does the same thing but is far more operator

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Madhatter (side note, autocorrect changed that to madgatter... The hell have I been typing lately?) posted what I believe to be the ARAK upper. Don't know much about em, but look kinda cool.

For an AR, I like DI. Pistons are sweet, but if I want a piston gun, I'd go another route. More like an AK, or something more expensive that does the same thing but is far more operator
MadGatter, has a nice thuggish ring to it, I like it!

Reactions: Strider12

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Depends on what I am going to use it for. I like my piston LMT as a workhorse and suppressed shooting gun, but it is fairly heavy. But being able to flick a switch to go from suppressed to normal is nice. Also has no gas rings to wear out.

I am slowly building an AR for 3 gun, it will be DI cause I want it to be light, and I want to get an adjustable gas block to dial the recoil down.