CZ Integrally suppressed 455

Howard Law

Froghunter

Hobo
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Vagrant
Zip code
I've been eyeballing these for a while but I can't help but wonder what keeps the baffles in place.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: BangBang

Froghunter

Hobo
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Vagrant
Zip code
Dude fuuuuuuuuuuuck having to sit there and hand thread multiple baffles out of that bullshit through like 900 threads. Not to mention..... 22lr is nasty and that shit will be stuck as hell.
He says each baffle has a cutter to cut through lead/carbon when removing. He also said clean it every 300 rounds... who does that?

Reactions: Leshaire

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
He says each baffle has a cutter to cut through lead/carbon when removing. He also said clean it every 300 rounds... who does that?

Still..... Hand threading that shit for thirty mins every 300 rounds sounds like a terrible product tbh. Go talk to @chance about their integral suppressed rim fire guns. I think they have a better product, they’re local, and have been doing this shit loooong before most these other folks.

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Still..... Hand threading that shit for thirty mins every 300 rounds sounds like a terrible product tbh. Go talk to @chance about their integral suppressed rim fire guns. I think they have a better product, they’re local, and have been doing this shit loooong before most these other folks.

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Yep. Check out the KGMade "Ticho". That's their intergrally suppressed CZ 455 barrel. It is stupid quiet...

Also, @FHMF to embed a YouTube video on here just copy the link from YouTube and then click on the little button that looks like a movie reel right above the text box(in between the picture looking button with the mountain and the sun and the button with a +) and it will bring up a box where you can paste the link into it to embed it.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Dude, why even? I have zero interest in this. And anyone who knows me, knows how much I love the 455. @KGmade and @chance hit the ball out of the park with their integrally suppressed 455. I shot their Ticho when it was still just a prototype for Chad off IV8888. It's amazingly accurate, stupid crazy quiet, and is ten fold a better design.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yep. Check out the KGMade "Ticho". That's their intergrally suppressed CZ 455 barrel. It is stupid quiet...

Also, @FHMF to embed a YouTube video on here just copy the link from YouTube and then click on the little button that looks like a movie reel right above the text box(in between the picture looking button with the mountain and the sun and the button with a +) and it will bring up a box where you can paste the link into it to embed it.
Beat me to it. Lol

Reactions: BangBang and Jake

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Im really not sure why they designed their integral like that. Threaded things need a shoulder to tension against to get remotely concentric. Plus each baffle will have to be basically cut like, and as hard as a tap to cut through all the buildup. Its a bazarre design, but I give props to them for helping get silencers more mainstream.

Also, we may or may not have custom stainless barrels in the works that shoot even better than the factory barrels :)

Froghunter

Hobo
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Vagrant
Zip code

I just thought the CZ would have been cool because it is an actual CZ barrel. As far as embedding videos, I tried several times exactly as you said but kept getting an error. May have fat fingered something. Thanks!

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I just thought the CZ would have been cool because it is an actual CZ barrel. As far as embedding videos, I tried several times exactly as you said but kept getting an error. May have fat fingered something. Thanks!
The barrels KGmade was using for the Ticho were CZ as well. Crazy accurate. They might be using something different now. I'm not sure. But if they are, I guarantee it's a high quality upgrade and not a corner cut.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
The baffle tool looks like it can be chucked up in a drill. It would make the whole process a lot faster, but you’d have to be super careful not to mess up the threads.

57F92D6B-915F-4E6E-9384-036E707B854F.jpeg

Reactions: Leshaire