Change in ATF processing forms?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I’ve had a can in jail since January. I’m hoping that anything they change will expedite this ridiculous wait time.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I might could deal with a 4 month wait. As deep as I am into 300blk now I guess I should get a good 30 Cal can to take advantage of the versatility of the round. Especially since I jumped on a great deal on some subs and have a ton of them laying around now.

If I file it as an individual and then decide to set up a trust later can I transfer it to the trust or will I have to pay another $200 to transfer it to the trust?

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
I might could deal with a 4 month wait. As deep as I am into 300blk now I guess I should get a good 30 Cal can to take advantage of the versatility of the round. Especially since I jumped on a great deal on some subs and have a ton of them laying around now.

If I file it as an individual and then decide to set up a trust later can I transfer it to the trust or will I have to pay another $200 to transfer it to the trust?

Another $200!
Go through Dean, nfalawyers.com, $99 turn around is close to next day. His trust is set up so you don't have to submit fingers and photo of other trustees, just file an additional form with your trust when sent.

Reactions: Grunk