Best Type Of Sig To Buy?

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
Feb 4, 2016
I've been looking at the Sig Sauer line up a lot lately, and I'm wondering what the best one to buy is? I'd like to keep the cost of the Sig under $800 or so that should give me plenty of room to work.

Let me know the best Sig to buy please.

Thanks

D

David

Sorry I can't be of any help here. I'm more of a FnH type of guy.

Though those Sig P226 and P320 has been looking really tempting here lately. I was thinking of picking one up maybe.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
I'd have to go with the P320. I am not a fan of DA/SA triggers. In my limited experience shooting the 320 it was smooth with a great trigger. I could never understand the price tag of a Sig....I could buy 2 glocks and be ready to go! But what can I say.....I'm a Glock guy.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
[QUOTE="Jeff Walmar]I have a p320 full size 9mm with night sights thinking about getting rid of so I can get an fnx 9

[/QUOTE]
Tried to talk the wife into one of those but she kept going back to the xD with 4" barrel. I liked the feel of it and the trigger.

OP, make sure you handle those as much as you can. I looked at a couple of used ones yesterday at a local gun show and the grips were just too fat for my comfort zone. I found out later on a Sig page that the grips can be changed though. Something to keep in mind.