• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Not that I have a match .22 rifle, but I do want to stock up on a little .22 match ammo. Where are you guys finding ammo nowadays?

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Not that I have a match .22 rifle, but I do want to stock up on a little .22 match ammo. Where are you guys finding ammo nowadays?

Here’s a couple bud to get you started.

Reactions: EugenFJR

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

You just missed out on a good deal on RWS Rifle match.
It sold out Friday afternoon.

I keep posting deals when I find it, but not in the V3 thread since Intl no commie gun related.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
You just missed out on a good deal on RWS Rifle match.
It sold out Friday afternoon.

I keep posting deals when I find it, but not in the V3 thread since Intl no commie gun related.

The last "match" 10/22 "build" I did was bull barrel in a Houge stock, with a BSA scope. It ended up at my buddies house before I got the chance to zero it. As a matter of fact, I forgot he had it until this thread was resurrected.

Reactions: Red Dawn

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Rwjeter @Red Dawn @lesptr
@ReservoirDawg10
@Laufen
@EugenFJR

Well, I finally did it.
I’ve been using an old Ruger rcvr, running a Stockey’s stainless barrel with a Kidd bolt, BX trigger and a Victor stock, and the 6-24x50 Konuspro scope I have on it has rattled loose for the last time.
Gonna retire the receiver and barrel from comps, build it into a more normal setup…

But I bought a KIDD rcvr to replace it, to give a home to a few parts I’ve had sitting around…like a Timney trigger pack, Feddersen barrel, gonna move this into the Victor stock with a rear trunnion, add the Kidd bolt and the Konuspro scope…
Gonna be BADASS!!!

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
@reservoirdog10
@Laufen

Well, I finally did it.
I’ve been using an old Ruger rcvr, running a Stockey’s stainless barrel with a Kidd bolt, BX trigger and a Victor stock, and the 6-24x50 Konuspro scope I have on it has rattled loose for the last time.
Gonna retire the receiver and barrel from comps, build it into a more normal setup…

But I bought a KIDD rcvr to replace it, to give a home to a few parts I’ve had sitting around…like a Timney trigger pack, Feddersen barrel, gonna move this into the Victor stock with a rear trunnion, add the Kidd bolt and the Konuspro scope…
Gonna be BADASS!!!

Start a picture thread when the parts roll in!

Reactions: Axeman and Red Dawn

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
@reservoirdog10
@Laufen

Well, I finally did it.

Gonna be BADASS!!!

Outstanding !!! Glad to hear it’s coming together now. Join us at a match soon after you get it running !!

• Love
Reactions: Axeman and lesptr

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Outstanding !!! Glad to hear it’s coming together now. Join us at a match soon after you get it running !!
I’m planning on not letting the old rcvr and barrel go to waste…gonna need a bolt and a few more parts…

Reactions: Laufen