Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I will say this… it was an extremely tough decision to come to and post. However, if the site took off and more members invited more members, more member driven events were occurring, traffic started growing, more items were listed, more deals occurring, and more quality content was being curated / created in separate threads so new users could find it easily, I could have a change of heart as it would reignite the fire. But as of right now I’m just tired of doing everything I can and not seeing the results I had hoped and expected. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I will say this… it was an extremely tough decision to come to and post. However, if the site took off and more members invited more members, more member driven events were occurring, traffic started growing, more items were listed, more deals occurring, and more quality content was being curated / created in separate threads so new users could find it easily, I could have a change of heart as it would reignite the fire. But as of right now I’m just tired of doing everything I can and not seeing the results I had hoped and expected. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

I understand completely.

Cooper

Woodsman
Mar 6, 2010
Alabama USA
Pming you :) :D

Old School

Trophy Cunt Hunter
Nov 9, 2020
West Ga
To see this saddens me deeply. I haven’t been a member here long but have enjoyed the time I have spent here immensely! Don’t know that I know very many of the regulars here, but do know a few. I truly would like to see this place pick up a bit as I really hate going to that other place as we all do.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
To see this saddens me deeply. I haven’t been a member here long but have enjoyed the time I have spent here immensely! Don’t know that I know very many of the regulars here, but do know a few. I truly would like to see this place pick up a bit as I really hate going to that other place as we all do.

I don’t.
I’m a one forum man.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Only greater things to come for this site and community I promise!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
With taxes coming up I'm cash poor. Dug through the safe and the only guns I have of any value I'm emotionally attached too. So this forum is safe from me destroying it for now.

Something I thought about while contemplating it was that I would have to become the biggest hypocrite in the world to run this site. Because one of the first things I'd ask is that we cut all the raunchy and smart ass comments in the general discussions. I think it hurts the sites growth.

Like every time a new guy starts a want to buy ad or list something for sale we don't have to offer them a wheelbarrow full of dildos.
Is that not enough dildos?

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
With taxes coming up I'm cash poor. Dug through the safe and the only guns I have of any value I'm emotionally attached too. So this forum is safe from me destroying it for now.

Something I thought about while contemplating it was that I would have to become the biggest hypocrite in the world to run this site. Because one of the first things I'd ask is that we cut all the raunchy and smart ass comments in the general discussions. I think it hurts the sites growth.

Like every time a new guy starts a want to buy ad or list something for sale we don't have to offer them a wheelbarrow full of dildos.
So much truth to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.