Anyone have experience with SANDMAN K suppressor

American Revival Apparel Company

manki77

Hunter
Apr 21, 2017
alpharetta
Zip code
Looking to get this can as a multi-caliber/multi-rifle can. Current calibers that I use are 556, 308, 7.62x39. Anyone have any experience with the SANDMAN K. Its shorter than the others and lighter ( I know that will mean less noise reduction).

Specs that I could find:
Full auto rated
Stellite Baffles with hardened stainless steel tube
QD mount with existing muzzle devices
Lifetime warranty
End-caps are removable for other calibers or if damaged
Price is fairly low at $569
No minimum barrel length
Outer covering is cerakote
Rated up to 300 win mag

Any sort of reviews would be great, since this is a new offering not much on the internet

manki77

Hunter
Apr 21, 2017
alpharetta
Zip code
Not the K but I've had the S for a few years and love it. By far my favorite mounting system.
yeah, I'm debating between the K and the S. I think i have convinced myself to get the S.

Waiting till black friday to see if there will be any good sales on these from silencer shop or QRF

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
yeah, I'm debating between the K and the S. I think i have convinced myself to get the S.

Waiting till black friday to see if there will be any good sales on these from silencer shop or QRF
The S has a great tone for sure and honestly with supersonic rounds that what matters.

I would def give the K a shot though and once SHARE passes I plan on picking one up.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I am waiting on my stamp for Sandman 7.62 To and hoping any day now! @DoglegArms set me up with a great deal!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Notified last week that my stamp is in for the Sandman-Ti! Now just got to find time to pick up.

Reactions: chance