Addicted to the trade as much as shooting?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Not an issue on my side, but I can't have an angry Irish troll on my bad list. LOL

Fixed it... it had something to do with the setting that I had for the system to notify people in a PM... however @SafeCracka sometime ago asked to have ALL his PM's to email turned off and because of that, it was stopping the feedback from posting.

Stupid design... not my code. :)

Anyway, for now I turned off the PM. People will still get regular notifications when they get feedback...just not get a PM.

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Woodsman
Trusted Trader
Jul 4, 2015
Newnan
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Fixed it... it had something to do with the setting that I had for the system to notify people in a PM... however @SafeCracka sometime ago asked to have ALL his PM's to email turned off and because of that, it was stopping the feedback from posting.

Stupid design... not my code. :)

Anyway, for now I turned off the PM. People will still get regular notifications when they get feedback...just not get a PM.

I figured it was somehow @SafeCracka 's fault...

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I would buy, sell & trade more right now... however all my money is being poured into this endeavor. :)

However soon, I hope to have the major costs taken care of and hopefully breaking even at some point so I can start trading again.

Reactions: JBum