Zip code
9820babdc5d866a684195907f72d62c3.jpg

permaneo vox

Powered by Silencer Shop
Trusted Trader
Sep 21, 2015
Heart of Georgia
Zip code
And some have retired. I spoke with one of Kevin's former consultant/machinist/r&d guys today. This guy is liquidating his outstanding CIII collection(at full retail, so don't get any GRQ ideas).

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
I think he got tired of their slow development-to-market cycle.

He wanted to see his new developments quicker on the shelves vs. having to wait for them to work their way through the big business monster. Or maybe he just hates corporate. Or maybe he wants to be chief of his own firm again so he can expense hookers and blow. Who knows?

Reactions: SafeCracka

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I think he got tired of their slow development-to-market cycle.

He wanted to see his new developments quicker on the shelves vs. having to wait for them to work their way through the big business monster. Or maybe he just hates corporate. Or maybe he wants to be chief of his own firm again so he can expense hookers and blow. Who knows?
From the article

According to Kevin, his work got bogged down in SIG SAUER’s slower-paced more conservative corporate culture. “I offered the last two years to work for a dollar a year if I had control of my [projects],” Kevin said. Despite this difference in approach, Brittingham’s team produced and launched SIG SAUER’s silencer line at last year’s SHOT Show.

“We shipped a couple million dollars [worth of silencers],” Brittingham said. “We had close to ten million in back orders.” According to Brittingham, production lagged behind demand, as the company pursued other priorities. “The #1 complaint with SIG silencers: you can’t get ’em. We’ve shipped three of twelve silencers we developed.”

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
I don't know him but I could tell he's not the type that can work for someone. He's an entrepreneur. Which makes me wonder if he signed a non compete agreement when he sold AAC.

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
From the article

According to Kevin, his work got bogged down in SIG SAUER’s slower-paced more conservative corporate culture. “I offered the last two years to work for a dollar a year if I had control of my [projects],” Kevin said. Despite this difference in approach, Brittingham’s team produced and launched SIG SAUER’s silencer line at last year’s SHOT Show.

“We shipped a couple million dollars [worth of silencers],” Brittingham said. “We had close to ten million in back orders.” According to Brittingham, production lagged behind demand, as the company pursued other priorities. “The #1 complaint with SIG silencers: you can’t get ’em. We’ve shipped three of twelve silencers we developed.”
Leghorn is pathetic. He worships brittingham and brittingham uses TTAG to announce what drama is going on in his life and how he's been mistreated. Brittingham is a drama queen.