Faktory 47

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Rod Stewart - YOU WEAR IT WELL - Lyrics - Live 1992

How do you wear it?

0192.jpg

Pinky cocked and locked in a Simply Rugged pancake, hangin off an Amish Eagle belt. Carhartt jeans and a Tommy B. cover round out my daily carry.

Post what you got here.

R

rayzer007

Verticoli said:
An old Cross Breed super tuck. Has the plastic clips. I can nap with this rig right here. Very relaxing

If you had to get it again Vert would you go with the full sweatshield?

Ray

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
0022-1.jpg

A cool 9mm CZ RAMI BD in a really nice Hazel Leather IWB. I like how the leather is turned with the polish sides out and the unfinished sides in. That way, it's soft on your bare belly

Sarge

Woodsman
Jun 15, 2012
Florida
I never thought I'd say this, but I actually like the grips on Pinky there Vert!

Oh by the way, you and I have the same wardrobe...Hawaiian shirt, t-shirt, jeans...must be a Florida thang! :)

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Funny thing on those pink stocks. I bought the RAMI stocks on close-out for chead, like, 15 bucks and I ordered some grips with flames for the full sized CZ. They were like 90 bucks. THey took the do-rey-me and didn't deliver for months. Fed up, I said just send me some pink ones and credit me the dif. Never got the dif but love the pinks on the stainless.

D

Denny4kids

Here is my camping/backpacking rig for my Glock 20. I'm going to add an extra mag carrier. 30 rounds of 10mm should do the trick. Den.

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Nice! Does that rig have a hold down on the belt? I do like that wide strap and the padding in the shoulder area. Who makes it?

M

mukwah

I'd be interested in who makes it also Den. Looks good!
I like the belt also! Looks like a mechanics belt. I settled on one of those as my main gun belt and love it! Works great.

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

D

Denny4kids

When out in the woods hiking, hunting or fishing a belt holster just doesn't work for me. This rig is pretty comfortable. I used it a few times this winter under a down jacket. I think they sell a belt tether but I just made one. This is a local company and it was fun to buy from the owner and his wife. You might look around the site they make goods for a lot of weapons. Den

http://crossfiregear.com/product.php?id=3

Verticoli

Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
My new Tisas has proven worthy of a new home

A sleek leather tuckable. But who tucks in St Pete? This is how we do it;

Pleated pants and a shirt with fish. You young fellahs might want to pay attention, this is valuable stuff I'm teaching you for free :p :p :p :p :p