You Know You Want It....

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
"Finally, a fun, tough .380 carbine that almost anyone can afford! Finally!

"Its 16.5-inch barrel will launch .380 bullets as hard and fast as a full-power 9mm handgun, maybe even harder" LOL

"The Hi-Point .380 Carbine is not a fancy $1,200+ foreign carbine" LOL, you don't say!

"The Hi-Point .380 Carbine is a tough gun so owners don’t have to protect it to keep it beautiful because beautiful it ain’t" No Shit!

"At its low suggested retail price of $297.00, buyers will have plenty of money left over to buy a bunch of ammo"...............and meth.

Last edited:

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Why? Why? Why? did they even make that? Why?

I am constantly amazed at the loyal following Hipoint has built. I know guys who swear by them, especially after 1 youtube video by the guys at moss pawn.

The funny thing is my dads training school did a promo with a local gunstore that got a free class with each handgun purchase. They lost their ass because they didn't take into account the number of people who bought hipoints. They ran the deal for a year though. In that year he saw hundreds of hipoints come through, and never once saw one complete the class without failure.

I had one of the carbines about 15 years ago, it worked for what it was, but it was still junk.

Reactions: Strider12
H

Hoss

I am constantly amazed at the loyal following Hipoint has built. I know guys who swear by them, especially after 1 youtube video by the guys at moss pawn.

The funny thing is my dads training school did a promo with a local gunstore that got a free class with each handgun purchase. They lost their ass because they didn't take into account the number of people who bought hipoints. They ran the deal for a year though. In that year he saw hundreds of hipoints come through, and never once saw one complete the class without failure.

I had one of the carbines about 15 years ago, it worked for what it was, but it was still junk.

My brother in law and I went to an indoor range a few years ago. A guy came in and started shooting a Hipoint 45 at his Osama Bin Laden target in the next lane. He missed every shot and kept having to clear jams. When he started shooting again my brother in law started shooting holes in the center of his target for him. When it was my turn to shoot I shot the target's face out. He never knew and walked out holding is target up for his buddies to see.

I wonder if we got him killed?

Reactions: Strider12