sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I don't drink tea or coffee, Diet Mt dew is my caffeine fix

It took me over a year to stop calling soda "pop"
Ive tried sweet tea couple times,YUCK.I have never tried coffee,cant stand the smell

my caffeine fix is diet cherry pepsi!

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I drink Yerba Mate. It has the caffeine of coffee but with a ton of antioxidants. And it never gives you the coffee jitters.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Sweet tea is an acquired taste. There are a few different ways to fix it so it is not so bad. It depends on where you tried your sweet tea. There for a while most all of the fast food joints were using that Nestea powdered crap and it does taste like crap. I have found that if you use 6 single serving tea bags in a quart pot and add a teaspoon of baking soda then it smooths it out some. The sweet part is an individual taste and the sugar has to be added to the tea while it is hot. After I bring the tea bags to a boil, I will turn the heat off and let it steep for 30 mins. Then take out the tea bags and heat the tea water back up. I will usually get out the gallon pitcher while the water is heating back up and add the sugar to the empty container. If you do not like your tea really sweet try 3/4 cup of sugar. Once the tea water is steaming but not boiling, pour into pitcher with the sugar and stir. While stirring, start adding the cold water until the pitcher or container is full. I like my tea sweet so I use 1 1/2 cups of sugar.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I love coffee.

I never understood what coffee jitters are...I guess I don't get them. Coffee also isn't really a "pick-me-up" to me. I just love the smell and taste of a good dark roast.

I've had some Ethiopian strains of coffee that smell almost like flowers and taste more like tea than the western version of coffee.