XDs .45 Recall?????

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store
M

mukwah

OK, unless I'm missing something looks like I'm gonna have to send my beloved XDs back to Springfield on a recall! Anyone aware of this? Going now now to the XDs Forum to find out more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

M

mukwah

Risk of a 'slam fire' ??? Not sure but does not sound good! Printed my Fed Ex label and shipping tomorrow. Really hate this but if I keep her she will be my grandson's some day. I'll feel better knowing she's safe! Glad I've got my 1911!!

Sent from my Droid RAZR using my trigger finger!

R

rayzer007

Thanks Muk; please keep us posted on the outcome. I have a friend who recently purchased one and I will notify him.

Ray

gunjunkie

Hunter
Jun 8, 2012
Texas Panhandle
I got my XDs back this morning, along with a new 7 round magazine. The trigger is just a little bit heavier, hardly noticeable, and it might lighten up with use. It has a short stroke once the slack is taken up. Reset seems shorter with a definite feel and audible click. But I haven't shot it in over two months. There was a memo in the package saying you could download and print a updated manual or call them and they would send one. I called to have them send me one, and even talked them into some free extra fiber optic rods.