Why I always inspect my ammo

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

ShinobiOfLegends

More than meets the eye
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 2, 2015
Acworth, GA
Zip code
This is why I hate cheap ammo and always inspect my ammo before loading my mags... Federal American Eagle 50gr Varmint

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I had a box of 300 BLK from Atlanta Arms that was the same way. I contacted them directly with the box, lot, where I bought it.... They told me they were aware of the issue, but pretty much tough shit. still have the email saved. I'll NEVER buy anymore from them. it sucks because I like supporting local companies.

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
I had a box of 300 BLK from Atlanta Arms that was the same way. I contacted them directly with the box, lot, where I bought it.... They told me they were aware of the issue, but pretty much tough shit. still have the email saved. I'll NEVER buy anymore from them. it sucks because I like supporting local companies.

Yes they have terrible .300 blackout issues. Repeatedly tried to contact and get blown off.

Reactions: freedom

ShinobiOfLegends

More than meets the eye
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 2, 2015
Acworth, GA
Zip code

Correction: the last 9mm I had that was setback was a Golden Saber, the last squib I had was Atlanta Ammo.

I've already emailed Federal with specifics, I'll report what they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwjeter

Frogman

Brony
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

Post it on the intertubes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Huh.....I was at the range last week and a guy haf that same deep setback happen to him.....I think it was Federal black box stuff.