Why does the cool $h*t come out after I've jumped in?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Now this has my attention. I was heavily leaning towards the ar buffer and a shockwave blade ( I actually do sorta like them). Wonder what type of weight savings this would be compared to the other options. Hmmmm thanks @Laufen

Edit: I just want the brace. That's all

Reactions: Laufen

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I think the manufactures are finally getting the hint that subguns are supposed to be small
Yeah, they're finally following the B&T and HK lead. Hell, the old CZ Skorpion was diminutive, but 32 acp....perfect size though.

Reactions: Rwjeter and chance

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Yeah, they're finally following the B&T and HK lead. Hell, the old CZ Skorpion was diminutive, but 32 acp....perfect size though.
Idk wtf cz was thinking with the weird evo carbine with the pinned long flash hider.

My APC9 was a big hit to the wallet, but its one of my most satisfying purchases. It shoots so well, conceals very well in a backpack, and is a ton of fun in matches. Id like to get my hands on a GHM9 to compare it. If HK would bring out a UMP with a brace, they would sell a shit load of them, especially with the MPX steadily climbing in price year after year

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Idk wtf cz was thinking with the weird evo carbine with the pinned long flash hider.

My APC9 was a big hit to the wallet, but its one of my most satisfying purchases. It shoots so well, conceals very well in a backpack, and is a ton of fun in matches. Id like to get my hands on a GHM9 to compare it. If HK would bring out a UMP with a brace, they would sell a shit load of them, especially with the MPX steadily climbing in price year after year
Yeah, couldn't agree more. It's almost like executive boards are out of touch with what's cool, and what people want. :D PCC's are in vogue right now, but I think the popularity will quickly fade with the prevalence of cool looking (not sig in other words) braces.

Reactions: chance

chance

Tracker
Jul 15, 2015
Ga
Zip code
Yeah, couldn't agree more. It's almost like executive boards are out of touch with what's cool, and what people want. :D PCC's are in vogue right now, but I think the popularity will quickly fade with the prevalence of cool looking (not sig in other words) braces.
SB Tactical worked directly with B&T to come out with the apc9 brace. I was pretty impressed with that. One day it will have a real stock on it, but for now ill live with the well designed brace

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Not really though. Pull a barrel and drop a new one in.

Oh wait this is the guy that threaded a mark whatever v it is
Just pulling the handguard takes a special al tool. It's a pita.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Ainta gots one. Also,it takes sinking extra $ into it. I'll pass.
Hell I got all the crows foot you could possibly need. I use them all the time.

You know you would like yourself better if you went with the shorter barrel

Reactions: Rwjeter