American Revival Apparel Company

who's down for a new ruger American

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
I have only 1 bolt gun and that is my Savage bmag. I built an AR47 and runs great with Monarch steel case ammo. The mags (ASC) from WhatACountry are prices right and run flawlessly.

madHatter

Marksman
i was dumb and just have 9mm and .223/5.56

had to sell everything before i moved back to ohio (no room in the vehicle) and my beloved .308 got sold.

so now i am on a "hunt" for a new deer rifle.

.308 is my jam, but this as a deer gun... making me rethink my spending money

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
i was dumb and just have 9mm and .223/5.56

had to sell everything before i moved back to ohio (no room in the vehicle) and my beloved .308 got sold.

so now i am on a "hunt" for a new deer rifle.

.308 is my jam, but this as a deer gun... making me rethink my spending money
There is nothing wrong with 5.56, .223 or 7.62x39 for a deer rifle. I have hunted both with 5.56 and 300 blk ARs.

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
7.62x39 and Wolf HP ammo have taken a lot of GA whitetails. Just have to know your ranges and keep the shots within it. I would trade for one of these as I have 2 Ruger Am Predators in 308. Both work great suppressed and are accurate.

madHatter

Marksman
7.62x39 and Wolf HP ammo have taken a lot of GA whitetails. Just have to know your ranges and keep the shots within it. I would trade for one of these as I have 2 Ruger Am Predators in 308. Both work great suppressed and are accurate.
this riggt here is a reassuring sign for me.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
I can dig it. I just think I want the CZ 527 more. The action and trigger on the CZs are sweet. It also comes in a 6.5 Grendel now. Not threaded though.

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
this riggt here is a reassuring sign for me.
Think of it as a Russian 30-30 with a really NASTY bullet. It will only penetrate about 15-18"; but the damage looks like 243 on a close shot. Biggest deer so far weights 210# and was shot straight on in the chest. I've never lost a deer hit with this round if that tells you how nasty it is.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
I like it. Mainly cause I am a big fan of x39. This may need to be in the future.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter

madHatter

Marksman
after doing more research...

why dont bolt guns come with peep sights anymore?!?! wtf. i cant afford glass if i have to drop good dough on your must have riffle (yes... riffle). ugh. and 39.99 a mag... sheesh. not sure if this is really gonna take over my impulsive need to have or not.

now i know why liberals hate guns, they cant afford them.