FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Farm land, sometimes Big Lazer WMA, I've only been to a indoor shooting rang once.

Nov 16, 2015
Rabbittown, Ga
Zip code
We are still slowly but surely working on our range. Hopefully, I'll at least have a place for the picnic tables soon....but man, this heat is killing the fun of it.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
We are still slowly but surely working on our range. Hopefully, I'll at least have a place for the picnic tables soon....but man, this heat is killing the fun of it.

So are you still planning to do the WWI kinda thing? Or just a /normal/ range?

Lokidogg

Woodsman
Mar 28, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
100 yrd range out my front door. With another 300 to expand to. Have plans on making a "real" range as soon a s weather cools some.

Reactions: sam
Nov 16, 2015
Rabbittown, Ga
Zip code
Sorry being late on the reply, dude! Doctors appointments have got me twisted....

Yeah dude, hopefully it'll look like the Somme back there. In all seriousness, we are planning on putting up a few more permanent shooting positions, a shotgun pit and and pistol pit. The berm is pretty righteous as of now though, it's been catching everything. We set up a camera with a high tracking rate that my buddy brought from southern poly to the side and then slowed the footage down, nothing came through that day.

So are you still planning to do the WWI kinda thing? Or just a /normal/ range?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Sorry being late on the reply, dude! Doctors appointments have got me twisted....

Yeah dude, hopefully it'll look like the Somme back there. In all seriousness, we are planning on putting up a few more permanent shooting positions, a shotgun pit and and pistol pit. The berm is pretty righteous as of now though, it's been catching everything. We set up a camera with a high tracking rate that my buddy brought from southern poly to the side and then slowed the footage down, nothing came through that day.

Post up pics if you can get a minute. Sounds really cool!