What's your Conceal Carry? Why do you like it?

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yes it is easy to draw from. The back part is only connected to the holster part at the bottom and allows you to easily slip your hand in between it and the gun's grip. The way the gun is oriented in the back pocket it isn't uncomfortable to sit on either. It feels no different than my wallet.

I also carry it in that wallet holster in my cargo pocket on cargo shorts during the summer. Easy draw and instead of seeing the butt of the gun print like many pocket holsters, it just looks like a wallet or note pad or something in my pocket. It has really become my go to summer carry option.

As for the crossbreed comment, you can talk all you want about how much leather is there, Laufen, ( I thought the same thing when I saw it) but that large piece of leather under your clothes between the gun and your body makes it so comfortable you don't even know it's there. In fact, my crossbreed is hands down the most comfortable holster I've ever owned, and I have boxes full of holsters I've tried in the past. I never buy a new defense gun without also buying a crossbreed for it.
A large piece of leather under my clothes isn't what I'm going for in Atlanta. Might work up north for y'all though. Down here ainta gonna work for 9 months out of the year. Even my smallish High noon gets gooey in this heat.

Knessler

Mandalorian Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 1, 2016
Macon, GA
Zip code
A large piece of leather under my clothes isn't what I'm going for in Atlanta. Might work up north for y'all though. Down here ainta gonna work for 9 months out of the year. Even my smallish High noon gets gooey in this heat.
I carry a G30 in a hybrid like that and its super comfortable to me even in Macon heat...It feels so much better than a normal IWB because it spreads the weight out and keeps it from digging into skin...I wear an undershirt and take the slight discomfort every time

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yes it is easy to draw from. The back part is only connected to the holster part at the bottom and allows you to easily slip your hand in between it and the gun's grip. The way the gun is oriented in the back pocket it isn't uncomfortable to sit on either. It feels no different than my wallet.

I also carry it in that wallet holster in my cargo pocket on cargo shorts during the summer. Easy draw and instead of seeing the butt of the gun print like many pocket holsters, it just looks like a wallet or note pad or something in my pocket. It has really become my go to summer carry option.

As for the crossbreed comment, you can talk all you want about how much leather is there, Laufen, ( I thought the same thing when I saw it) but that large piece of leather under your clothes between the gun and your body makes it so comfortable you don't even know it's there. In fact, my crossbreed is hands down the most comfortable holster I've ever owned, and I have boxes full of holsters I've tried in the past. I never buy a new defense gun without also buying a crossbreed for it.
Agreed. I have a DeSantis intruder for my G19 and my G42. The G19 doesn’t get much carry time anymore. But The 42 I have worn with gym shorts and a T-shirt and no one could tell. I also carry my LCP Custom in my pocket with the included holster, and then round out my carry trio with my 337 AirLite swapping it between a Galco leather paddle holster high and tight under my hoodie or in my pocket. Still want another Gen 4 G26, a 9mm 1911 Commander, and a 938.

74193CC5-F340-43EA-B071-40E867380202.jpeg

Reactions: TattooedGunner