What's your Conceal Carry? Why do you like it?

American Revival Apparel Company
H

Hoss

This is what I've been toting for the past month or so.
91511a806a845614c91f1869aa142a94.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I carry a Ruger SR1911 and also a Sig P320c about 50/50.
I like both pistols.
Each has its purpose for when I carry one or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gober13

I like lamp
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Lavonia
Zip code
Damn, you pocket carry a G43? You must have some big pockets, lol. My little LCP II feels snug in some of my pockets.
Lol. Yeah 99% of my pants its comfortable and completely concealed. I have one or two pants that the pockets are a little smaller and you can see the butt of the pistol if you look into my pocket.

Reactions: Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Lol. Yeah 99% of my pants its comfortable and completely concealed. I have one or two pants that the pockets are a little smaller and you can see the butt of the pistol if you look into my pocket.

Well, I guess having that kydex pocket holster helps too. I had one for my LCR(well, I still do, I just don't have an LCR anymore, lol) and it really helped to make it fit better since there wasn't all of the bulk like you get with the fabric pocket holsters. I need to order me another kydex pocket holster for my LCP II. Check out the Alabama Holster Company kydex pocket holsters. They are rounded on the outside to help break up the outline of the pistol and formed on the inside and have a thumb stud that you press down on when drawing to help break retention.

https://www.alabamaholster.com/product/front-pocket-holster/

Their lead times suck ass though. Last time I ordered from them I think it took 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: Gober13

Gober13

I like lamp
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 9, 2016
Lavonia
Zip code
Well, I guess having that kydex pocket holster helps too. I had one for my LCR(well, I still do, I just don't have an LCR anymore, lol) and it really helped to make it fit better since there wasn't all of the bulk like you get with the fabric pocket holsters. I need to order me another kydex pocket holster for my LCP II. Check out the Alabama Holster Company kydex pocket holsters. They are rounded on the outside to help break up the outline of the pistol and formed on the inside and have a thumb stud that you press down on when drawing to help break retention.

https://www.alabamaholster.com/product/front-pocket-holster/

Their lead times suck ass though. Last time I ordered from them I think it took 6-8 weeks.
Had one of those holsters with a p238. Probably my favorite pocket carry combo ever.

Reactions: Jake

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
All my carry guns are Glocks. I carry a Glock 23 OWB on duty and in the winter. A Glock 26 in a Crossbreed Supertuck for general carry at times, and a Glock 43 either in a sticky holster or a pocket holster ( https://www.etsy.com/listing/290840001/jj-custom-fit-glock-43-g43-formed-wallet?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=glock 43 pocket holster&ref=sr_gallery_1 ).
And there's enough leather on that cross breed that if you ever find yourself stranded in the wilderness you can make 6 to 8 bowls of peasant soup.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
All my carry guns are Glocks. I carry a Glock 23 OWB on duty and in the winter. A Glock 26 in a Crossbreed Supertuck for general carry at times, and a Glock 43 either in a sticky holster or a pocket holster ( https://www.etsy.com/listing/290840001/jj-custom-fit-glock-43-g43-formed-wallet?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=glock 43 pocket holster&ref=sr_gallery_1 ).

I've been thinking about getting one of those wallet style back pocket holsters for my LCP II. How do you like it? Is it fairly easy to draw from?

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
I've been thinking about getting one of those wallet style back pocket holsters for my LCP II. How do you like it? Is it fairly easy to draw from?

Yes it is easy to draw from. The back part is only connected to the holster part at the bottom and allows you to easily slip your hand in between it and the gun's grip. The way the gun is oriented in the back pocket it isn't uncomfortable to sit on either. It feels no different than my wallet.

I also carry it in that wallet holster in my cargo pocket on cargo shorts during the summer. Easy draw and instead of seeing the butt of the gun print like many pocket holsters, it just looks like a wallet or note pad or something in my pocket. It has really become my go to summer carry option.

As for the crossbreed comment, you can talk all you want about how much leather is there, Laufen, ( I thought the same thing when I saw it) but that large piece of leather under your clothes between the gun and your body makes it so comfortable you don't even know it's there. In fact, my crossbreed is hands down the most comfortable holster I've ever owned, and I have boxes full of holsters I've tried in the past. I never buy a new defense gun without also buying a crossbreed for it.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I had one from Galco, it sucked. Pocket carry is for chumps. Just keep it iwb.