What's in your pockets?

American Revival Apparel Company

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
Someone on another forum started a thread asking for pictures of everyone's EDC items, and it gave me some good ideas. (And a good excuse to buy another flashlight)

Here's what I carry in my rotation:

Kimber Solo in a Desantis Superfly holster and an extra 8-round extended mag

Or

Smith & Wesson 442 in a Blackhawk pocket holster and a Bianchi speed strip

Streamlight Stylus Pro

Kershaw Leek or a Gerber Evo Tanto or a Buck Vantage 345

61E32830-BB15-49CB-B777-11C37021E061-5549-000004216033AD37_zps72dc6a25.jpg

M

mukwah

Right now it's this
e7ymyju4.jpg
and this
zujydypy.jpg

Sent from my Droid Razr using my trigger finger.

R

rayzer007

Lately, in addition to Elsie (+ spare mag), a Kershaw, cell phone and Microstream (small flashlight), I've also thrown the Kimber PepperBlaster II in my coat pocket.

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
9-22-12EDC1_zpsc1699f85.jpg

Kimber Super Carry Pro 1911 .45 ACP, or Walther PPK S1 . 380 ACP for a main carry. Weather and how I’m dressed are also taken into consideration. The Ruger LCP .380, with a CT Laser, goes along as a BUG or sometimes flies solo.

Columbia River Knife & Tool makes the Kommer 30 – 30, a great pocket knife.

R

rayzer007

Verticoli said:
Love that Microstream flash light. I've bought 3 and they all work fine in spite of being run in the wash!

I really like that it takes a regular 'AAA' battery too!

Ray

R

rayzer007

Slowhand said:
Kimber Super Carry Pro 1911 .45 ACP

That is an absolutely beautiful gun Bill; always catches my eye! Nice looking holster for it too!

Ray

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
rayzer007 said:
Slowhand said:
Kimber Super Carry Pro 1911 .45 ACP

That is an absolutely beautiful gun Bill; always catches my eye! Nice looking holster for it too!

Ray

CopyofHolsters4-17-132.jpg

I have a thing for holsters.

Top left: A Ruger LC380 in a Mitch Rossi Express Line Holster for a LC9. I had to adjust the contrast of the photo to get it to show up. The holster spent the night with the weapon in a plastic bag to get the holster to loosen up.

Bottom Left: A Ruger LCP in a Desantis Quick Snap Holster.

Top Right: the Kimber Super Carry Pro 1911 in a Galco Avenger Holster.

Bottom Right: A Walther PPK S1 in a Galco Fletch. A great holster.

When it comes to holsters, I recommend never going cheap. Also get a good belt to wear for additional support.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
framedcraig1 said:
Thanks to Doug slowhand. I did make the wallet about 15 years ago.. but the holsters are WAY beyond my skill level.

Craig.....but look how long it has lasted.....15 years and going stong.....Doug may recruit you to Texas..... :eek:

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Doubt it Trig. I've talked to him a few times. Seems to have a pretty good mind going on there. He does WAY better work than I could ever do...and he's way to smart to hire an OLD...bout to retire (3 years) optician from Utah...hehe.