What would you like for Christmas?

Howard Law
R

rayzer007

Just to give us something to talk about.
What firearms related merchandise would you like for Christmas. Santa will give you anything you want!
I'd go with a Springfield XDS (not that I need it, I'm very satisfied with what I have, but it's a gimme, gimme type of question).

Ray

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Like this, Fox?
cztagua.jpg

A sponser on another gun site I'm on is giving away an entire reloading set up. If I don't win that, I may have to make a move on a simple press, etc.

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
The chicks dig it too, Ray. :)

btw, there's a matt stainless fs with cool half chek cocos. lmk if you want the link. The Cold War CZ is cool too and there were some shiny blue ones floating around.

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
I saw a Kimber Eclipse TargetII that I think I would like to have. Other than that I'm looking forward to the raffle on the 31st.

M

mukwah

Santa, I would like a KelTec KSG!!!! Please Santa, please!!! :D

D

Denny4kids

I bought an early Xmas present for myself. A set of Dueck Defense transition sights. The Millet scope has a switchview lever on the zoom and is zeroed at 200 yards and my new sights will be zeroed at 40 yards. This weapon is now 3gun ready. The Kids saw me looking at the gun vise and gave it to me last Xmas. Denny.

IMG_20121223_161750.jpg

IMG_20121223_163723.jpg

D

Denny4kids

Yes you rotate the rifle. For me it seems natural and not awkward at all. You really don't rotate that far. They are always ready for use and not in the way of other optics or magnifiers. The rear has a small and large peep. Den

R

rayzer007

Very nice piece of machinery Denny, that's impressive! 8)

Ray