What do yall think about this video?

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You can't tell me that the Patriot act isn't eroding the founding principles of this country.
Well, yes I can. It isn't eroding principles as much as it's violating rights.

Kobayashi

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Ola
Well, yes I can. It isn't eroding principles as much as it's violating rights.

I understand what you mean, but I think the term erosion is still appropriate. Like many aspects of our government, when a policy like this stands unchanged for so long it becomes embedded legally and in the hearts/minds of people who have never known a time without it. It also sets precedent for what can be further perpetrated on citizens in the future.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yep this country is in the shitter.Its ok to suck dick but not fly a flag

What if a gay black man was sucking his boyfriend's dick while flying the rebel flag? I think lib heads would explode

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yep this country is in the shitter.Its ok to suck dick but not fly a flag
You can do both, simultaneously if you choose. Don't falsely expand the law to attempt to make a point. The flag is not banned, it's simply being removed from government buildings, and some private business owners have decided to remove it or not sell it. That's their right. If the expansion of individual rights sends this country to the shitter, then to the shitter I hope it goes.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I understand what you mean, but I think the term erosion is still appropriate. Like many aspects of our government, when a policy like this stands unchanged for so long it becomes embedded legally and in the hearts/minds of people who have never known a time without it. It also sets precedent for what can be further perpetrated on citizens in the future.
I don't understand what you mean by "so many aspects of our government become legally embedded". What aspects?
Don't forget...we have the right to voice our concern, and reign in overstepping and rights infringement. The NSA's powers, while still to robust, are being truncated in terms of phone tapping. We are going back in the right direction.

Evil 1

Frontiersman
May 11, 2015
Everywhere
What if a gay black man was sucking his boyfriend's dick while flying the rebel flag? I think lib heads would explode
Hey whatever makes society happy then do it.I dont give a fuck either way just keep that shit away from me/family.Life is short live it !

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey whatever makes society happy then do it.I dont give a fuck either way just keep that shit away from me/family.Life is short live it !
Yeah, we wouldn't want anyone to be offended. lol

Reactions: Strider12