Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I don't blame him. Don't attack people and you wont get shot.

Reactions: 1776

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I am sure he will be charged once the witness statements are taken. I bet he provoked the attack with the verbal altercation. Unless he can prove he was in a chokey hold truly in fear for his life, it will probably be involuntary manslaughter.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Can't see enough of the altercation on tape.

A choke hold is no joke. "In fear for your life, or in danger of serious bodily injury"........I could easily articulate shooting someone bigger than me that grabbed me by the neck/throat. As a 2x trained (Georgia POST and FLETC) Use of Force Instructor, I could testify on someone's behalf on that.

Came really close to shooting a perpetrator once that had another officer in a neck hold.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Can't see enough of the altercation on tape.

A choke hold is no joke. "In fear for your life, or in danger of serious bodily injury"........I could easily articulate shooting someone bigger than me that grabbed me by the neck/throat. As a 2x trained (Georgia POST and FLETC) Use of Force Instructor, I could testify on someone's behalf on that.

Came really close to shooting a perpetrator once that had another officer in a neck hold.

Skinny arms are worse. I have experience.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Will be interesting to see the outcome of this.

I bet if it is deemed justifiable you will not hear anything else about it.