What BOB bag do you carry (brand)

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Good size, and they always have decent hiking bags.
I have it for when I travel, I can get it to fit in the overhead bins. I can shove all manners of things in it. 1 liter platypus (old school variety I have had for 15 years) fits nicely in it. I tried not to look military or tactical. I want to blend in as best I can with wherever I am.

My wardrobe is the same way. I don't subscribe to all that fashion bullshit. If it is comfy I wear it (or go naked)

Reactions: Patryn

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
I have it for when I travel, I can get it to fit in the overhead bins. I can shove all manners of things in it. 1 liter platypus (old school variety I have had for 15 years) fits nicely in it. I tried not to look military or tactical. I want to blend in as best I can with wherever I am.

My wardrobe is the same way. I don't subscribe to all that fashion bullshit. If it is comfy I wear it (or go naked)

I support this. Blending in is very nice. Unless your looking for that BAM factor. Which....yea.

Patryn

The Prepared Plunderer
Aug 13, 2015
GA
Good bag. A couple of months ago you could you get them for $129. I do not know what they are now

I usually sell them for 169 plus your 10% discount off. But if your part of 365training you can get up to 45% off retail by completing their training.

ImADad

Hunter
Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta
I have a few:
SpecOps Brand
Black hawk enhanced battle bag (i take this one into work on occasion)
LAPG 72 hour bag
A custom made bag thats no longer available, but similar to countycomm satcomm bag in multicam.

but for my get home bag I use a blackhawk STOMP II medical bag and LOVE it. they are hard to find empty.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Different names, same purpose.

It is handy if I need to go someplace, but at the same time leaving home is the absolute last thing I like to do.

The real problem with any 'bag' is that it's geared to deal with small problems for one, maybe two people. If I were to go someplace when I'm out of other options, I've got a wife and three kids to consider. Looks like the dog is going to have to fend for himself on that trip.

jwtug

Tamer of Electrons
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 6, 2015
Dixie (and Powder Springs)
Zip code
6e68627af84f852015f9dfe8651eb2aa.jpg

Reactions: Patryn