We're getting more background checks than we think

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'm stacked pretty deep with SV and subs. My main bulk pack is fed Automatch which is a few fps slower than the standard 36gr stuff that I stopped buying years ago. I would bet it would be fine too.

How much did the cut and threading run?
I'm not sure, still waiting for the phone call with the damages.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I finger-banged one yesterday, it was pretty nice. Heavy as hell, felt solid and the trigger was waaay better than the stock Ruger and buck mark.
The trigger is my second favorite feature behind the take down procedure. It's excellent. It does have a mag disconnect though.

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
The trigger is my second favorite feature behind the take down procedure. It's excellent. It does have a mag disconnect though.
What's that thing look like now? I know you were messing with the finish in that one thread.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What's that thing look like now? I know you were messing with the finish in that one thread.
It's at Dobbs now, so let me try to paint a picture.

Imagine you have a new stainless pistol and the day you get it, the zombie apocalypse happens. It's your only gun, and accompanies you through 10 years of fighting zombies. It gets covered in zombie blood, used as a hammer, used as a bludgeoning tool, and is stored in an old grease rag from a defunct Jiffy Lube. Then you die and the pistol lies under your lifeless body, soaked in your fluids until some time in the distant future when a race of genetically superior humans finds the twisted remnants of your decayed corpse. They look under your torso, and there lies the Smith and Wesson SW22 Victory.

Mine looks like that.

Last edited:

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code

Imagine you have a new stainless pistol and the day you get it, the zombie apocalypse happens. It's your only gun and accompanies you through 10 years of fighting zombies. It get covered in zombie blood, used as a hammer, used as a bludgeoning tool, and is stored in an old grease rag from a defunct Jiffy Lube. Then you die and the pistol lies under your lifeless body, soaked in your fluids until some time in the distant future when a race of genetically superior humans finds the twisted remnants of your semi-fossilized corpse. They look under your torso, and there lies the Smith and Wesson SW22 Victory.

Mine looks like that.

You pay for that? I'd rather come by that look honest.

Mag safeties suck balls.

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code

Imagine you have a new stainless pistol and the day you get it, the zombie apocalypse happens. It's your only gun, and accompanies you through 10 years of fighting zombies. It gets covered in zombie blood, used as a hammer, used as a bludgeoning tool, and is stored in an old grease rag from a defunct Jiffy Lube. Then you die and the pistol lies under your lifeless body, soaked in your fluids until some time in the distant future when a race of genetically superior humans finds the twisted remnants of your decayed corpse. They look under your torso, and there lies the Smith and Wesson SW22 Victory.

Mine looks like that.

I like it

Reactions: Laufen

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code

Mine looks like that.
ROFL!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1462985623][/DOUBLEPOST]
It was accidental. The stainless blackener was crap.

Oh, here's a pic.

View attachment 15443
Ouch. Hammered dammit for sure

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You really paid money to make it like that? Only a Obama voter would do such a thing
Oh it's not done yet. I'm currently paying to have it mutilated.

Reactions: sam

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You're not having it cerakoated or something? It's staying like that?
Hell no I'm not having it cerakoted. As long as it's not silver colored, and it's reliable and accurate I don't care how it looks.

Reactions: freedom

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Did you try the cold blue to round out the finish? Just a thought- or you know, roll with it like it is. I don't mind the case-hardened-Hi-Point finish.
Cold blue won't really do much to stainless steel.