Well here she be

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest
Finally got around to taking pictures of the Jetfire. I absolutely love this thing! Nothing more pocketable or convenient to just pick up and go...

equpageg.jpg

u3y6y3u3.jpg

yju7abyz.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

R

rayzer007

Great little gun; carried one for years. They shoot well too. 8+1 quickly deployable! I had it in my hand (fingers straight, held in place by thumb, up against my thigh) more than once at night!

Ray

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest
Re: Re: Well here she be

SkipD said:
BTB - is that a new pistol or old? If old, how old?

Old, used. I don't like to buy new guns, they look too pretty. Lol

This is the one with thumb safety so after 1968, but I don't know specific age. Perhaps I can look it up though.

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest

Trigger_1 said:
Congrats to you......Wowww....It sure does look like its new..... 8)

Well, I'm good with a camera when I want to be. Had I posted the ones utilizing flash instead of natural sun light you'd've seen the flaws. It is scratched up all to hell and the lint is in an abundance the dryer is envious of.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
BeyondTheBox said:
Nothing more pocketable or convenient to just pick up and go...

Well, I'm going to have to disagree about that. A Seecamp is actually smaller and thinner. A little easier to hide because of that. Plus you get a bigger .32 caliber or .380 caliber. Both the .32 and the .380 are the exact same size and smaller than shown. If you need an ultimate pocket pistol, check out a Seecamp. I had 6 of them, but culled it down to 3 as I thought 6 might be too excessive.

BeyondTheBox

Woodsman
Jan 7, 2013
The Great NorthWest

lws380 said:
BeyondTheBox said:

Well, I'm going to have to disagree about that. A Seecamp is actually smaller and thinner. A little easier to hide because of that. Plus you get a bigger .32 caliber or .380 caliber. Both the .32 and the .380 are the exact same size and smaller than shown. If you need an ultimate pocket pistol, check out a Seecamp. I had 6 of them, but culled it down to 3 as I thought 6 might be too excessive.

Well, I guess a disclaimer I must insert is that it is the most pocketable 1911-like. Which is all I'll ever do.

The Jetfire is slimmer, by very little, but still... lol

Also lighter, again negligible, but tomato/tomato. Lol

cjohnston

Scout
Jun 10, 2013
Palm Harbor, FL

BeyondTheBox said:
lws380 said:
BeyondTheBox said:

Well, I guess a disclaimer I must insert is that it is the most pocketable 1911-like. Which is all I'll ever do.

The Jetfire is slimmer, by very little, but still... lol

Also lighter, again negligible, but tomato/tomato. Lol

Hey Doug - didn't Ludwig Seecamp basically invent the 1911?? I know he had something major to do with it, before he moved on to creating the beloved Seecamp. Also, if you look har enough, you can find the Seecamp in the 25 version if you prefer that. I was tempted to get one recently, but am waiting for delivery of my 32. I've looked at the Beretta Tomcat (I think it was called - the 32 cal version) and while I love the look and feel of it, I'd lever carry it because it was FAT. I assume your version is smaller than that?