Website awareness

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
This may be the wrong place to post so feel free to move if needed. There's a gunshow coming up August 1 in Cartersville any thoughts on SET getting a booth there? Id be willing to donate my time and help out with anything I can.

@dougiemac @Hoss

Reactions: dougiemac and Shemp

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
This may be the wrong place to post so feel free to move if needed. There's a gunshow coming up August 1 in Cartersville any thoughts on SET getting a booth there? Id be willing to donate my time and help out with anything I can.

@dougiemac @Hoss

YES! I will have commercial quality swag and some other fun things in by then to tackle something like this.

Now let me poll the crowd... who'd be willing to go to gun shows with me all day and talk people into signing up for the site at a gun show?

Glock 21

Woodsman
Mar 26, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
YES! I will have commercial quality swag and some other fun things in by then to tackle something like this.

Now let me poll the crowd... who'd be willing to go to gun shows with me all day and talk people into signing up for the site at a gun show?

I've worked several back when I had my FFL. I work until 2 saturday but after that im good for the afternoon and all day Sunday. I can also help with setup Friday afternoon

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I've worked several back when I had my FFL. I work until 2 saturday but after that im good for the afternoon and all day Sunday. I can also help with setup Friday afternoon

Now let me add, there's a high probability the "extra fun things" will be booth bunnies with boobs. :)

Reactions: madHatter

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Now let me add, there's a high probability the "extra fun things" will be booth bunnies with boobs. :)

You mean Airops will be there?

I'm IN!