Valor Ridge bound.

Howard Law

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Goddammit, I almost predicted the use of "stolen valor".

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I'll say this and be done...since this clearly isn't the direction Righter desired.

"Lack of real knowledge?" I assume you're insinuating that you have some sort of information that I don't. I would argue that at best, you have one side of the story...and even then only second hand. Either way, though, you are correct....there is definitely a lack of "real knowledge" present.

And as to "immature persistence," I'll admit to the persistence but the only "immaturity" I see here is your ridiculously blind allegiance to any and all things Yeager. Cocaine dealer? No problem...he's friends with James. Stolen Valor YouTube celebrity? No biggie, James said he was good to go. And the list goes on...

You came into this thread attacking mtdawg and the guy that started Valor Ridge...even going so far as to say that he was just taking TR curriculum and rebranding it. You then went on to even attempt to get the materials...and what? We all know where it would have gone from there....and then you have the chutzpah to say you've been nothing but positive?

To be fair, you weren't the first one to make this a VR vs TR thread, but when the topic was broached, you showed up on cue, as predicted.

As I said, I'm done....I just couldn't let it slide.

Ahhh Romy, you do entertain me. Especially when you are envious.

Reactions: Leshaire

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Careful everyone, Romy is going to bring out his thesaurus to show everyone how much he doesn't care.
Screen-Shot-2014-01-16-at-2.52.51-PM.png

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Do any of you high speed, low drag tactical bitches know anything about the defensive carry course taught at Quickshot Atlanta?

Sorry to derail the commentary young @Righter13 , but she seems to be smoking and moving to the side of the road.

Happy to steer her back to course for the final explosion.

Reactions: dougiemac

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Romy if you were as hard for your wife as you are for me all these years, you'd satisfy her for the rest of your days.
We're just having some fun.
Honestly Romy, you're so easy to predict and to poke. Lighten up my friend and don't be so contrary. People may actually start to like you.

Reactions: Leshaire

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Do any of you high speed, low drag tactical bitches know anything about the defensive carry course taught at Quickshot Atlanta?

Sorry to derail the commentary young @Righter13 , but she seems to be smoking and moving to the side of the road.

Happy to steer her back to course for the final explosion.

Ask Steve (@Inkdaddy) for info... he works there.

Reactions: Laufen

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Romy if you were as hard for your wife as you are for me all these years, you'd satisfy her for the rest of your days.
We're just having some fun.
Honestly Romy, you're so easy to predict and to poke. Lighten up my friend and don't be so contrary. People may actually start to like you.
A) Had I brought you and your wife's sex life into the conversation, you'd have had a hissy fit and chastised me for "making it personal."

B) No, we're not "just having some fun." You are, as you always do, defending indefensible people, getting caught and called out, and then playing it off.

C) I'm not your friend and I couldn't care less if you liked me.

4) I'm only saying to you what others say behind your back. You should thank me for at least saying it to your face.

Reactions: sam and Righter13

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
A) Had I brought you and your wife's sex life into the conversation, you'd have had a hissy fit and chastised me for "making it personal."

It was a joke not about your wife, but about your unhealthy and hopefully not erotic fascination with me.

B) No, we're not "just having some fun." You are, as you always do, defending indefensible people, getting caught and called out, and then playing it off.

I'm having fun. I think a few others are.

C) I'm not your friend and I couldn't care less if you liked me.

I wasn't referring to me. I have standards.

4) I'm only saying to you what others say behind your back. You should thank me for at least saying it to your face.

Thank you? You've found a subset of people I could care less about that you, haters that talk behind others' backs.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah cause that's mature.

Yeah that's mature. Not really the way to treat an individual that you've never met, don't know personally and who has helped grow this site and continues to help grow and promote this site more than you have. Kudos to you.
Yeah, he has (via money) donated more to the site than I have.

All I've done is tell people at the range, and gun shops about the site, donate stuff for giveaways and weekly fun threads, and post more than any other motherfucker on the entire site...including the clown in the outfit.

If we eliminated every post that addressed someone that we've read or heard about, but have never met in the flesh...well, let's eliminate the entire politics and religion sections for starters.

Also, the pic was a joke. It was a humorous picture that I found and posted. Let's take it down a notch eh"?

Last edited:

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Yeah, he has (via money) donated more to the site than I have.

All I've done is tell people at the range, and gun shops about the site, donate stuff for giveaways and weekly fun threads, and post more than any other motherfucker on the entire site...including the clown in the outfit.

If we eliminated every post that addressed someone that we've read or heard about, but have never met in the flesh...well, let's eliminate the entire politics and religion sections for starters.

Thank you Laufen... The Community and I appreciate your efforts sincerely.

P.S. he's never donated money, just time and his channel to promoting the site.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Alright kids... I've had my fun limit reached for the day. Need to get back to some serious work and hustle. Have fun, don't be a dick, don't take everything so seriously, smile, and be kind to each other. :peace:

Reactions: Inkdaddy