U.S. Bank Declares War on Guns!

GA Firing Line

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I understand that it's an algorithm for risk assessment, similar to how an insurance company assesses risk. It's nothing personal, but if you have speeding tickets on your record, and have a history of at fault accidents you're going to pay more or be dropped from coverage altogether. It's not that they think you are a bad man, it's that you possess to much risk.

Me, risky? Only when I ride my motorcycle whilst drunk and doing mag dumps with my ar all at the same time.

I have video if anyone wants to see it, Includes all my arrests.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Me, risky? Only when I ride my motorcycle whilst drunk and doing mag dumps with my ar all at the same time.

I have video if anyone wants to see it, Includes all my arrests.
Only if it ends with a mag dump while diving over your bike.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If I has the capital I would have started a. Gun friendly bank and Internet transfer system like PayPal years ago.

Someone could make a lot of money and make things a bit easier for the industry.

Reactions: Trimax2 and sam

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
If I has the capital I would have started a. Gun friendly bank and Internet transfer system like PayPal years ago.

Someone could make a lot of money and make things a bit easier for the industry.
Doesn't Gunbroker have something like that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
That's it, I'm withdrawing all of my money out of...

Oh, wait, don't bank with them anyway.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Keep believing that bro... and before you know it, slowly but surely they will squeeze the life out of gun owners and gun businesses.

Now get on the train sheep, we're taking you to a nice vacation camp to enjoy.
Who will? The banks that are seeking to limit exposure to risk? I don't think so. Sometimes things aren't a big conspiracy, sometimes business decisions are just that. One thing for certain, it's not a "war on guns".

Reactions: rOmiLaYu