Trunk Gun

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
I want a rifle to hide in the trunk of my car. Should I buy a cheap lever action or a cheap AK? I'm leaning towards the lever action and install a red dot and spray it black.

Reactions: sam

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
You wanting a rifle caliber or pistol caliber? I agree on a good AK or variant folder would be an great choice, and would double as both personal defense and survival rifle. The pistol caliber rifle (like Kel-Tec sub 2000) would be a good choice as well. The benefit would be that if you also carried a handgun and rifle in same caliber means you only have to have on ammo caliber on hand.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
c480x270_17.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Just don't forget it's there and cross the bridge.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It'l be well hidden. This is why I am also considering the lever action. It's a little more discreet and I can say, "just going hunting".
Trust me, you don't want to do that. If you happened to get into an accident, you'd be 100% fucked. Just going hunting won't cut it in NJ, and if you happened to have some hp ammo rolling around back there you'd be double fucked. I've gone through a pretty awful gun law related ordeal in NJ, and I'm telling you...don't cross the bridge with it. You'll be fined, go to jail, and be a felon. Don't do it.

Reactions: Shemp

fyroc

Developer
Mar 25, 2015
Philadelphia
Zip code
Trust me, you don't want to do that. If you happened to get into an accident, you'd be 100% fucked. Just going hunting won't cut it in NJ, and if you happened to have some hp ammo rolling around back there you'd be double fucked. I've gone through a pretty awful gun law related ordeal in NJ, and I'm telling you...don't cross the bridge with it. You'll be fined, go to jail, and be a felon. Don't do it.
I'll just believe you and not cross the bridge with it.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I want a rifle to hide in the trunk of my car. Should I buy a cheap lever action or a cheap AK? I'm leaning towards the lever action and install a red dot and spray it black.

I'd say AK over a lever action. Cherokee Gun & Pawn has a nice ATI milled receiver underfolder AK for $599.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'll just believe you and not cross the bridge with it.
Good. NJ firearms code 2c is so thick, and so confusing that the police don't even understand the laws they are attempting to enforce. They just write tickets, make arrests, and let the courts decide. Even the prosecutors and judges don't fully understand the law, and lots of people are falsely convicted. I've seen it happen with my own eyes. I was lucky in that I was 100% innocent of any wrongdoing, and had the best firearms lawyer in NJ. You don't want to go through that.