Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
they can't say nothing has been done now. good move.

Would you be saying the same thing if Georgia had said that anyone who is on medication for depression or anxiety could no longer own guns? Or is it only okay because it didn't affect you?

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
Would you be saying the same thing if Georgia had said that anyone who is on medication for depression or anxiety could no longer own guns? Or is it only okay because it didn't affect you?
it has nothing to do with affecting me ok, I have 2 sons and a daughter in there 30s so I know how kids are at 18 and how they are at 21. that is what this is about.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
it has nothing to do with affecting me ok, I have 2 sons and a daughter in there 30s so I know how kids are at 18 and how they are at 21. that is what this is about.
I'll break this down Barney style for your GED failing ass.

Fuck. You.
You. Don't. Know. Shit.
Go back to your fucking corner and shoot up some more of that opiate of the masses.

Reactions: Shemp

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Don't claim to be a supporter of the 2nd amendment ever again please.

Reactions: Shemp and 1776

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
I'll break this down Barney style for your GED failing ass.

Fuck. You.
You. Don't. Know. Shit.
Go back to your fucking corner and shoot up some more of that opiate of the masses.
you fools in here do not even know how to speak English, you have to use foul talk and you sound like a baby that did not get his way.

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
you fools in here do not even know how to speak English, you have to use foul talk and you sound like a baby that did not get his way.
That's funny because you sound like a barely literate fuckwit who relies on 'god' to make everything better instead of putting in hard fucking work or thinking independently. Need a fresh needle?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
screw you, you are a jerk, news flash not everybody agrees with you ok, and guess what , they don't have too . you are a commie.

Wow slinging insults around I see. This jerk was the only one who stood up for you for the longest time when everybody was talking shit about you and how you basically screwed over an entire community of people and took advantage of their generosity. You are an entitled liberal and you can go screw yourself too. I am done with you. What little respect I had left for you just went out the window.

Reactions: Hayata

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
I mean, that shithole, Yale, says there's no statistically significant correlation between frequency of obscenities used and IQ.....but what the fuck do those niggas know?

Reactions: Shemp