Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I think we should make murder illegal...oh, wait. You are talking about instituting more laws and regulations because of someone who broke several laws that we already have in place. So who do you think that these new laws and regulations will hurt? Yeah, law abiding citizens.

Gun control= CONTROL

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
FNB of Omaha won’t renew NRA Visa card agreement either.

Any idea on what this means for existing cardholders? My Second Amendment NRA Visa is my go to card.

And on the age issue, 18 is not an arbitrary number for gun rights. It is based on the rest of our societal norms of 18 being the age of majority, giving a person the ability to contract, to vote, to join the military, to own property, etc... It seems a bit ridiculous to relegate certain constitutional rights to 21 because they "aren't mature enough" while conferring other extremely important rights such as voting on the same group. I'd argue an immature 18 year old voting can and does do much more harm to society as a whole than 18 year olds owning rifles. When you start talking about rights (not drinking age and such because those aren't rights), making different ages of "maturity" for different rights, you open a can of worms that has no business being opened. A constitutional right is a constitutional right. None are more important to protect than others. We must stand for them all or we will find it easier and easier to lose them all.

Reactions: Leadhoof and Shemp

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Any idea on what this means for existing cardholders? My Second Amendment NRA Visa is my go to card.

I’m in there with you. I use the same card but I haven’t called them yet. I would think the cover just changes. Maybe a nice putty cat on it. Ha

Here’s where I read it Link

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
More to follow the tails of the jack asses in front of em.

Link

Show your support and not do business with them anymore.

WyldeDime

Hunter
Sep 2, 2015
Georgia
no one is stripping rights, age limit is not stripping rights, so what should it be ? no age limit? a 10 year old can buy a gun, a 12 year old buy a gun? then when they get mad at someone they can shoot them ? or just let anybody do anything they want no limits on anything see how that works. you have to have limits on things.
I think with parental approval and guidance, yeah, a ten year old kid should be able to take his birthday or Christmas money and buy a gun. Why the fuck not? What’s the difference between the kid having his own and the same kid using his father’s? When my son was younger, he would decide he wanted a gun and save up until he could afford it. When he had enough, I would go buy it for him. It would stay in my safe and he had to ask permission to get it out, but when he did get it out, it was off to the woods behind our house. And a great many times, he went alone. Guess what? He never shot anyone including himself. He never held anyone up and he never shot anything that he should not have shot.

So, yeah, why should a kid not be able to buy a gun?