Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Great... some consider anxiety/panic attacks a "mental illness" while others don't. I'm sure there will come a day where they include it on firearm purchase limitations.

Half of disabled Vets have anxiety issues. When they make it a disqualifier we will know the takeover of our country is almost complete.

Reactions: dougiemac and scand

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
If you are kicked out of school the police show up every 2 months to your house or you have a domestic abuse case against you I think that’s a sign the govt prolly should pay attention to and not overlook. If you post on a you tube what your gonna do to a facility and it’s people you should be picked up and taken off the street you’re a menace and danger to society. To me that’s mental help. Also drs are quick to put kids on meds nowadays and the side affects are starting to show now.

Reactions: War Paint

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Back to topic:

I'm throwing up, over the NRA pushing for support... YOU FUCKERS ASKED FOR THIS!!!

so you cannot drink until you are 21 but you can buy a ar15 at 18, and this makes sense to you ? I have said all along it should be 21 to buy a handgun or a ar15. not much to ask. oh and by the way I have a right to the way I feel and what I think, I respect how you believe and I just ask the same of others.

:confused2:

H

Hoss

Enterprise Rental Cars just announced that they are no longer offering an NRA member discount.

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
More than 11 million people take medication for depression
Anxiety Disorder Statistics. Anxiety Disorders affect 18.1 percent of adults in the United States (approximately 40 million adults between the ages of 18 to 54). - National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).

so this is what we need to keep a watch on. this should not affect you buying a gun. the age deal is not nearly as bad as this could get.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
FNB of Omaha won’t renew NRA Visa card agreement either.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
More than 11 million people take medication for depression
Anxiety Disorder Statistics. Anxiety Disorders affect 18.1 percent of adults in the United States (approximately 40 million adults between the ages of 18 to 54). - National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH).

so this is what we need to keep a watch on. this should not affect you buying a gun. the age deal is not nearly as bad as this could get.

Do you know anything about anxiety disorders? Are you a doctor? I highly doubt it. Having anxiety does not make someone unstable or a killer. Why do you want to take people's rights away?

H

Hoss

Do you know anything about anxiety disorders? Are you a doctor? I highly doubt it. Having anxiety does not make someone unstable or a killer. Why do you want to take people's rights away?
I think you are missing his point. He's saying the same thing you are.

Reactions: karlvv

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
yes I am, I suffer from these things myself, so get off your high horse and READ what I am saying instead of jumping on anything I say. I AM SAYING WE HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THESE NEW LAWS THAT CAN REALLY HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT OEN GUNS LIKE ME, THE AGE THING IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS.

Reactions: karlvv

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
yes I am, I suffer from these things myself, so get off your high horse and READ what I am saying instead of jumping on anything I say. I AM SAYING WE HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR THESE NEW LAWS THAT CAN REALLY HURT A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT OEN GUNS LIKE ME, THE AGE THING IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS.

I misread your intent then and I apologize and agree. This BS would never fly and must not be given the opportunity.

H

Hoss

I think the wording was a bit confusing in your op but I get your point.

The fact that 18% of Americans are on these drugs is absurd though. The drug companies and doctors are overprescribing to an obscene level. There is no fucking way that 18% of our nation needs a drug to be happy and function.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

So you are okay with stripping someone else of their rights as long as it doesn't strip you of yours? Am I reading this correctly?

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
So you are okay with stripping someone else of their rights as long as it doesn't strip you of yours? Am I reading this correctly?
no one is stripping rights, age limit is not stripping rights, so what should it be ? no age limit? a 10 year old can buy a gun, a 12 year old buy a gun? then when they get mad at someone they can shoot them ? or just let anybody do anything they want no limits on anything see how that works. you have to have limits on things.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
no one is stripping rights, age limit is not stripping rights, so what should it be ? no age limit? a 10 year old can buy a gun, a 12 year old buy a gun? then when they get mad at someone they can shoot them ? or just let anybody do anything they want no limits on anything see how that works. you have to have limits on things.

Apparently "Shall not be infringed" means nothing to you.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

I think we should make murder illegal...oh, wait. You are talking about instituting more laws and regulations because of someone who broke several laws that we already have in place. So who do you think that these new laws and regulations will hurt? Yeah, law abiding citizens.