American Revival Apparel Company

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Back to topic:

I'm throwing up, over the NRA pushing for support... YOU FUCKERS ASKED FOR THIS!!!

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
Back to topic:

I'm throwing up, over the NRA pushing for support... YOU FUCKERS ASKED FOR THIS!!!
so you cannot drink until you are 21 but you can buy a ar15 at 18, and this makes sense to you ? I have said all along it should be 21 to buy a handgun or a ar15. not much to ask. oh and by the way I have a right to the way I feel and what I think, I respect how you believe and I just ask the same of others.

WyldeDime

Hunter
Sep 2, 2015
Georgia
well (WyldeDime) if it were not for LOW CLASS, you would have NO CLASS at all............"drop the mike"
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is a "mike drop" to you?

You're a low-life, dumpster diving, drunk, who is known for taking advantage of other people's good natures, and I'm the one that is low class? Coming from you, I'll take it as a high compliment.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Fellas, let's keep the conversation about the topic and not hurl insults. If we can't play together nice, then we might have to put this on pause until you can.

Reactions: scand and Jake

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
So......back to the debate. How damn dumb is it to lower the age for owning a weapon? I say real damn dumb. If we become comfortable arbitrarily taking away rights, it will get back to us eventually. A Man of conscience could not ask a person to defend his rights while simultaneously denying him those rights.

Reactions: dougiemac

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Thanks amigo. I was enjoying the debate and it’s something I am very passionate about. I just don’t want to see us unravel at the seams and turn into the other site. :)

That's a change

Reactions: dougiemac

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
is that real?

What the FUCK is considered a mental health issue? seeing a counselor for PTSD?

seriously fuck this

They have to get the guns away from those sworn to support and defend the Constitution. I'm sure it is just step 1.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
They have to get the guns away from those sworn to support and defend the Constitution. I'm sure it is just step 1.

Ever seen anyone for possible PTSD? you're dangerous. Maybe not right now, but wait till the dems are back

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Oh yeah it's real. He's quite proud of his Support in banning an inanimate piece of plastic. View attachment 36408
Well the democrats and anti-gunners are just salivating waiting to regain control so we can conquer this conservative/pro 2A mental health problem if this happens

WyldeDime

Hunter
Sep 2, 2015
Georgia
So......back to the debate. How damn dumb is it to lower the age for owning a weapon? I say real damn dumb. If we become comfortable arbitrarily taking away rights, it will get back to us eventually. A Man of conscience could not ask a person to defend his rights while simultaneously denying him those rights.
I couldn't agree more. 18 is no good, let's raise the age to 21.

21 is no good, let's raise it to 25.

You know, guys really don't mature until they hit their 30's. Let's raise that age to 30. You know, for the children.

30 is no good, let's raise the age to 35. Hell, you can't even be President until that age.

Well, fuck, this ain't working... let's just get rid of them all together...

Reactions: karlvv and Shemp

WyldeDime

Hunter
Sep 2, 2015
Georgia
is that real?

What the FUCK is considered a mental health issue? seeing a counselor for PTSD?

seriously fuck this
That's one of the reasons that is a dangerous thing. Who determines if you are mentally healthy? What is the criteria? What if the doctor or counselor is a liberal douchebag?

Reactions: scand

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Great... some consider anxiety/panic attacks a "mental illness" while others don't. I'm sure there will come a day where they include it on firearm purchase limitations.