Trump just caved

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You cite the Washington Post as proof of your "facts"?

I already know you are a douchebag. Your every post only confirms it.
Cmon man, vannys gonna vanny. Hearing a different opinion isn't going to kill anyone.

Reactions: Hoss

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
it hurts my feelings

Triggered !

0e22e22956d391e8828d064672021006.jpg

That’s the great thing about SET We all share our opinions free ... no charge !

Reactions: dial1911

Knessler

Mandalorian Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 1, 2016
Macon, GA
Zip code
Before going off on every 18-21 year old, I will say that I know several people, including myself, who were just as excited to buy a pistol at 21 as to be able to drink. There is a large portion of the current generation that does enjoy our freedom, its just that much like with the fucking imbeciles doing the tide pod challenge and other things its the vocal idiots who are loudest and stupid. A lot of the dumb social media posts and other things are the part of the generation that gives a shit about that, whereas the more rational, reasoned side stays away from that shit for the most part. There are young people on both sides, but only one side has the attention whores. Just my .02 cents as one of the youngest on this forum I would imagine. It really is a case by case deal, I know people who are 18 that are as mature as 40 year olds, and I know people who should not be allowed to continue to waste our oxygen that are "responsible adults with jobs" now. At the end of the day, any attempt to erode our God given right to protect ourselves is horrible and despicable. I love that these fuckwads hate both cops and guns, which just shows how dumb they are. Let me just deprive myself of my right to protection...and then attack the people who would then be my only protection. Brilliant reasoning.

WyldeDime

Hunter
Sep 2, 2015
Georgia
yeah when you lose a fight the first thing you do is start calling names, wow . I bet you won,t come from behind your keyboard and say things to my face. tough guy punk. I will put a bully beatdown on you boy. straight outta commerce dog..:boxing:
See? Douchebag...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Let's keep it civil. And @vanguard I'd suggest you go back and delete the post that you made threatening another member. Whether it was a joke or not that's not cool and if another mod/admin sees it you could be thrown in the drunk tank for it. Stay sober my friend.:thumbsup:

Reactions: SouthernSlammed