Faktory 47

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
no I am talking FACTS, kid are more childish at 18 now than they were 50 years ago. that is a fact.

The fact is your are comfortable stripping people of their rights because it does not affect you. If it affected you then you would have a different opinion. That is called hypocrisy. How many 18-21 year olds have legally purchased guns and went and did bad shit?

Reactions: Laufen and Shemp

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Yes, having public opinion on one's maturity levels based on the agegroup they fall into is a great way to justify taking away constitutional rights. *rollseyes*

If you start saying "this group" or "that group" isn't mature enough to handle constitutional rights, so let's strip them of them, then you open the door for that happening to others. It already has with our vets who have a financial power of attorney. All of a sudden they are mentally unstable, without due process, and lose their rights.

A constitutional right is a constitutional right. Why are people so freaking quick to curtail them? SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is not open to debate. How would you feel if this was turned on the 1st amendment? 18 year olds are too immature to use speech appropriately. Let's limit 1st amendment protection to 21 year olds. How would that go over?

What people proposing this crap don't seem to understand is that there isn't one shred of evidence that any of these gun control measures would have stopped a single one of these shooters. Background checks? Nope, they would all have passed. Assault weapons bans? Nope, we had one from 1994 to 2004 and guess what, the influx of school shooting happened in that period. We banned firearms from school zones in the mid 90s after Paducah. Guess what? We went from few school shootings to almost weekly. NONE of this crap works. Quit looking for scapegoat solutions.

The reality is that as bad as humans can be and as terrible as the loss of life in these tragedies is, this is the cost for living in a free society. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
why be 21 to drink ? because a 18 year old cannot handle it.

and that is another bullshit fact. and i for one would be completely for LOWERING the drinking age. the difference between 18-21 is negligible, you know what maybe we should just let the government decide who is mature enough, that would go greaaatttt

Reactions: karlvv

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I could not care less about a bump stock. after all it is just a tool to get past the law on fully auto. it is useless imho anyway, you waste ammo and can't hit crap. I do not support a ban on ANY style gun, but I can live with making all gun buying age to 21. the kids now days are not as mature at 18 as they were back 50 years ago. and put armed guards in every school, and one way in ,and have student ID's . take some of the billons of dollars they get with the lottery and use that, I walk in a gas station and they have hundreds of scratch off tickets for, $1 , $2, $5, $10, $20, and higher. and you never win, where is all that money going?

Sure, and if you have kids under the age of 21 you're not allowed to have guns either. Hell, why not just go through an FBI screening process before you're allowed to purchase a gun too? Bump stocks aren't the only way to bump fire a semi auto so let's get rid of all of those too. Nobody needs more than one gun either so let's put a limit on how many guns you can own.

/Sarcasm

It's a slippery slope once you start compromising with the gun grabbers. First it's, "okay let's just give them the bumpfire stocks." Then a few years later it becomes, "okay, well let's just give them 30 round mags." Then, "okay let's just give them all semi autos." And the pattern continues until we are completely stripped of our RIGHTS. Once you compromise with your rights they are no longer rights, they are privelidges.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Sure, and if you have kids under the age of 21 you're not allowed to have guns either. Hell, why not just go through an FBI screening process before you're allowed to purchase a gun too? Bump stocks aren't the only way to bump fire a semi auto so let's get rid of all of those too. Nobody needs more than one gun either so let's put a limit on how many guns you can own.

/Sarcasm

It's a slippery slope once you start compromising with the gun grabbers. First it's, "okay let's just give them the bumpfire stocks." Then a few years later it becomes, "okay, well let's just give them 30 round mags." Then, "okay let's just give them all semi autos." And the pattern continues until we are completely stripped of our RIGHTS. Once you compromise with your rights they are no longer rights, they are privelidges.

I like muskets because the Crown tells me to

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I could not care less about a bump stock. after all it is just a tool to get past the law on fully auto. it is useless imho anyway, you waste ammo and can't hit crap. I do not support a ban on ANY style gun, but I can live with making all gun buying age to 21. the kids now days are not as mature at 18 as they were back 50 years ago. and put armed guards in every school, and one way in ,and have student ID's . take some of the billons of dollars they get with the lottery and use that, I walk in a gas station and they have hundreds of scratch off tickets for, $1 , $2, $5, $10, $20, and higher. and you never win, where is all that money going?

Proof that Millennials aren't the stupidest voting block out there. Boomers have been voting to strip away rights long before it was cool.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
These kids are doing tide pod challenges we are talking about here.
I appreciate their enthusiasm about freedom of speech but they don’t need to be deciding what our freedoms should or shouldn’t be in the country.

Reactions: dial1911

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
bb94996eb6a24b6e97fc8df8b25ada6c.jpg

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
These kids are doing tide pod challenges we are talking about here.
I appreciate their enthusiasm about freedom of speech but they don’t need to be deciding what our freedoms should or shouldn’t be in the country.
But they will. Nothing sways voters, and sways opinion like a face to a story.