Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Every day. Im doing my part.

Ah yes, I forgot what you do. Well, in the conversations I have with my interns and the kids walking around here that go to GSU, the future is lost....unless they snap into reality somewhat soon.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Kids all across the country went to the capital in Fla to push for gun control measures. Clooney and O have together donated $1 mil for the kids to join suburb moms in the march 24 walk/march. The Dramacrats are going after our kids now to change the 2020 election

Reactions: hseII

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
I could not care less about a bump stock. after all it is just a tool to get past the law on fully auto. it is useless imho anyway, you waste ammo and can't hit crap. I do not support a ban on ANY style gun, but I can live with making all gun buying age to 21. the kids now days are not as mature at 18 as they were back 50 years ago. and put armed guards in every school, and one way in ,and have student ID's . take some of the billons of dollars they get with the lottery and use that, I walk in a gas station and they have hundreds of scratch off tickets for, $1 , $2, $5, $10, $20, and higher. and you never win, where is all that money going?

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I could not care less about a bump stock. after all it is just a tool to get past the law on fully auto. it is useless imho anyway, you waste ammo and can't hit crap. I do not support a ban on ANY style gun, but I can live with making all gun buying age to 21. the kids now days are not as mature at 18 as they were back 50 years ago. and put armed guards in every school, and one way in ,and have student ID's . take some of the billons of dollars they get with the lottery and use that, I walk in a gas station and they have hundreds of scratch off tickets for, $1 , $2, $5, $10, $20, and higher. and you never win, where is all that money going?

This is ridiculous. You want Men and Women to be able to die defending your rights but not be able to partake in them. I train Soldiers every day between the ages of 18 and 21 and they are mature enough to know that this is rubbish.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
This is ridiculous. You want Men and Women to be able to die defending your rights but not be able to partake in them. I train Soldiers every day between the ages of 18 and 21 and they are mature enough to know that this is rubbish.

" I deserve to get hit every now and then. I just don't listen sometimes and need to be reminded..."

Reactions: hseII and karlvv

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
8285a98f9d6b64b1e6dc402bda3a8964.jpg

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
BS there is a BIG difference in a 18 year old kid being TRAINED by an adult to handle a gun and is under watch 24/7 and a kid buying a ar15 going home and playing video games all damn day. with NO ONE to show him anything.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
BS there is a BIG difference in a 18 year old kid being TRAINED by an adult to handle a gun and is under watch 24/7 and a kid buying a ar15 going home and playing video games all damn day. with NO ONE to show him anything.

I know. We should really make the government step in and fix this and many other problems, like educashion

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

18 years old is a Man. I've met plenty of 18 year olds that are more mature than many adults. You want to strip them of their rights because you have fond memories of the good ole days. That is garbage.

Reactions: hseII

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
18 years old is a Man. I've met plenty of 18 year olds that are more mature than many adults. You want to strip them of their rights because you have fond memories of the good ole days. That is garbage.
FiHaY5.gif

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
and I know a lot that cannot even change the oil in there car, and act like a 8 year old. so that is garbage.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
and I know a lot that cannot even change the oil in there car, and act like a 8 year old.

I know a lot of old mans that can't either. Hell Oregon is afraid of gas pumps.

Do you REALLY think there's much of a difference between an 18 yo and a 21 yo? It's an arbitrary age....not to mention that guns are such a small percentage of the problem. I don't see anyone calling for raising the age for a drivers license and a car is exponentially more dangerous in the hands of a 16 year old in every way.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
yeah see when you lose your point you start talking stupid instead of thinking about what some one else has to say, God forbid you are WRONG and some one else is right.

I am not wrong on this issue. You are talking about stripping rights because of your feelings. That is just dumb. That is what liberals do.

vanguard

Hunter
Jan 25, 2016
commerce,georgia
Zip code
I know a lot of old mans that can't either. Hell Oregon is afraid of gas pumps.

Do you REALLY think there's much of a difference between an 18 yo and a 21 yo? It's an arbitrary age....not to mention that guns are such a small percentage of the problem. I don't see anyone calling for raising the age for a drivers license and a car is exponentially more dangerous in the hands of a 16 year old in every way.
that should be looked at also.