Troy AR Quality?

GA Firing Line

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
Anybody have/had a Troy CQB-SPC AR? I really like the looks of them, the price seems to be right, but I can't hardly find any reviews.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
They are awesome for shooting women, children and dogs

Oh yeah, wasn't Troy in some controversy for hiring a few of the Ruby Ridge snipers or something like that?

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
LoL. I was waiting for this. Didn't take long.

lol exactly what I thought, they are up on that pedestal now with Springfield and Rock River as companies that fucked themselves

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
Build your own. You get get higher quality than Troy cheaper.

While I'm sure I could build one, I don't be know that it would be the quality I want. I think im going to just break down and buy a BCM. Maybe build a lower and buy a complete BCM upper.

I've read up about Troy now, I didn't know anything about their questionable hiring practices. All I know is I have only heard good things about their sights and other parts and figured their rifles might be quality too. Somebody had one for sale on the other site that looked good. You don't really hear about them much, and for good reason apparently.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Find you a good barrel bolt and trigger as a platform. Let that be where you spend most your $ Then all the other parts you can find anywhere and install them. In fact there's a couple SET lowers left contact @DoglegArms