Which one gets your vote

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
@ReservoirDawg10 I totally get your point. I have the same discussion with @Righter13 about all the PSA stuff. I have 4 PSA lowers, was just gifted one of their FN barreled uppers but I haven'y had any issues with them. Some guys do, some don't. I don't doubt Vortex makes decent stuff, but for my "Fallujah" gun, I'd just rather have a Trijicon on it. I plan on putting a 4-14 or 5-25 scope on mentioned PSA/FN upper. For that, I will definitely be entertaining Vortex because I can get a lot of boxes checked for under $900. I think every brand and product has a place and application BUT it depends on the end user.
I'm going to try to make the rimfire shoot. If I can I'll bring a Nightforce 4-14x56 SHV with the MOAR retical. It's right in your pricepoint.

mmason3

Hunter
Jan 9, 2016
Winston-Salem NC
Zip code
I really do appreciate a solid grown-up debate. I really do like hearing both sides of an argument. @ReservoirDawg10 and @Laufen I like that you both presented your opinions and just left them on the table. I think we need more of that in the gun community. Experiences should be shared so others can make informed decisions and not be pressured into making uneducated decisions based on some herd mentality of what's shit hot right now. I there were SET gold starts, I would give each of you one.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I really do appreciate a solid grown-up debate. I really do like hearing both sides of an argument. @ReservoirDawg10 and @Laufen I like that you both presented your opinions and just left them on the table. I think we need more of that in the gun community. Experiences should be shared so others can make informed decisions and not be pressured into making uneducated decisions based on some herd mentality of what's shit hot right now. I there were SET gold starts, I would give each of you one.
That's why I like this site. No butthurt. Even when I try to create some :).

Reactions: Laufen and mmason3

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
I’ve got a NF ATACR 1-8x on order. We’ll see what the hoopla is about when she gets here.

Don’t even know what I’ll mount it on. Everything I have already has a NF of some sort on it. May replace the 2.5-10x32mm on my compact, folding stock .300Blk bolt gun.

Reactions: Laufen

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
I’ve got a NF ATACR 1-8x on order. We’ll see what the hoopla is about when she gets here.

Don’t even know what I’ll mount it on. Everything I have already has a NF of some sort on it. May replace the 2.5-10x32mm on my compact, folding stock .300Blk bolt gun.
It's a NF and we are in GA. NF or bust is the attitude in these here parts. Thanks Kuczka.

mmason3

Hunter
Jan 9, 2016
Winston-Salem NC
Zip code
The optic and mount came in today. I am still waiting for some other parts I ordered to process but I can still get the optic mounted and get some pics up. So far I really like the reticle and the way the MI mount adjusts and has easy one-handed operation. I'm really looking forward to shooting with this optic and completing this gun.