TrajeTech re-manufactured ammo

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I had the chance to pick up some re-manufactured 9mm ammo pretty reasonably priced. The name on the box is TrajeTech and it is made in Newtown, Ohio. Anybody every used any of it?

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
I would never buy reloaded ammo from anyone (unless I knew the person and his/her reloading methods) because there's no guarantee of what you're getting. It could easily be unsafe to shoot.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I used to feel that way Skip until somebody that has shot literally thousands of rounds of remanufactured ammo asked me a question. "What is the difference between factory loaded ammo and factory reloaded ammo?" I wouldn't buy from a guy with zip lock bags of ammo at a rummage sale, but the factory reloads are a little different story.

SkipD

Helper-outer
Jun 8, 2012
Southeast Wisconsin
Zip code
If you can get some good background history on the "factory", I would agree. However, any no-name operation is still suspect in my mind. Now, if the manufacturer was Hornady or another well-known ammunition manufacturer, I would feel fairly comfortable about the product without doing extra research.

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
bigdogdaddy said:
Hardly a good "study" but I am going to shoot 100 rounds later today. I will report back if I am uninjured!

Best wishes! ;D

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Is the bullets copper or are they copper plated steel. A magnet will tell the difference.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Beautiful day here. 100 rounds down range without a hitch. Not enough to declare a victory, but I am certainly willing to buy/shoot more of it.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Maybe I should go on as many gun forums as possible and say it was terrible and turned my 9mm into a single shot. Then I would be able to find it again.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I agree Mayo. And a salesman, if he was serious about sales, will make sure a first time gun buyer leaves with "plenty" of ammo. As in, more than they will shoot in a lifetime. On armslist, I am seeing more and more people with overpriced ammo reposting it over and over because it isn't selling. Many of them are lowering their prices and are almost down to full blown Gander Mountain retail prices. ::)

mayonardo

What Would Paladin Do?
Our local gun/fishing store (others are an hour drive up or down the Interstate) will not sell ammo to scalpers. She's had a number of people from other shops as far away as Albuquerque try to buy her stock. She will sell them one box and tell them to take it or leave it. She supports her local customers.

Mayo.
iPhone & Tapatalk

Lumpy

Scout
Jun 22, 2014
Claremore Ok
Had 500 rnds of Traje Tech 9mm, the 10th one had a weak case and blew up my PPQ. Gail Roma, the COO/CFO/Secretary/Treasurer of One Shot Inc / Ready Line Trajectory Technologies, Inc Said they would refund the unused ammo and sent me a shipping label to return it. 5 days after I received delivery confirmation she emailed saying she never got it. I sent a copy of the confirmation and that was the last I've heard from her. I have emailed several times and called twice. That was a month and a half ago. Crap ammo and liars and thieves to boot.