Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
The guy is pretty informative. He has the correct gas tool and has it adjusted for 148gr ammo. He says he thinks it has 6 different positions/ports for different weight bullets.

If it's what you want then go for it... But don't be suprised at the shot groups. Esp. with surplus ammo...

I'd have a hard time trading a M1A, for anything other then a very, very nice rifle, I very much wanted... My M1A was a graduation present from my mother and father.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
If it's what you want then go for it... But don't be suprised at the shot groups. Esp. with surplus ammo...

I'd have a hard time trading a M1A, for anything other then a very, very nice rifle, I very much wanted... My M1A was a graduation present from my mother and father.

I hate to say it, but I just don't like it very much. I love my garands, my carbines, but not the M1a. I hate it because I wanted one for so long and when I finally got it I couldn't get attached to it.

Going by gunbroker, it looks like I could easily get what I'm wanting for the M1a if I don't like it.

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
When I attended Scout/Sniper School in the Corps, we shot a couple courses of fire with actual Russian Dragunov SVD's......official USMC bring-backs from here and there. We used 7N1 ammo. I wasn't impressed then and haven't seen anything since then to make me change my mind.

Always willing to give stuff another try.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I hate to say it, but I just don't like it very much. I love my garands, my carbines, but not the M1a. I hate it because I wanted one for so long and when I finally got it I couldn't get attached to it.

Going by gunbroker, it looks like I could easily get what I'm wanting for the M1a if I don't like it.

No dude, I get it... I hate the M-110 SASS, everyone say's it is the shit, but all 16 weapon systems that I shot, would not hold a 800 meter target, the M-14 EBR would hold head shots at 800m... And it wasn't just me it was every single SDM on the range. ( about 8 of us. )
If I had the cash, I'd get it from you, But I wont have it until the first few days in Jan.... :(