Top Tier ARs - How Do You Rank Them

Howard Law

Wallace

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 26, 2015
Cartersville
Zip code
I know what you mean about Colt. But to me, they will always hold a spot near the top simply because of the materials used and because they are held to a known standard.

Sionics is a small company, building a great gun. They've actually made some Department sales here in the Atlanta area. Sandy Springs and APD, I beleive. I know their master armorer and he is one of the most knowledgeable AR guys I've ever met. The guns are solid, quality parts and well made.
Would be nice to be able to pick someones brain like that armorers. Here in Euharlee/Cartersville, there are not alot of people that know much if anything about AR's/rifles in general, at least where I work or have time to go.

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
Would be nice to be able to pick someones brain like that armorers. Here in Euharlee/Cartersville, there are not alot of people that know much if anything about AR's/rifles in general, at least where I work or have time to go.
I'm probably going to get him back to GA to put on an armorers class in 2016. If you're an M4carbine.net member, he's a Mod there, Iraqgunz.

Reactions: Wallace