Threads being left locked?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Found another thread inexplicably locked - "last one to post ". Someone want to tell me if we hired a trigger happy mod from another site recently?

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
thread got derailed on the sunburned boobie remark. Couldn`t handle the pressure of not seeing that.

H

Hoss

Found another thread inexplicably locked - "last one to post ". Someone want to tell me if we hired a trigger happy mod from another site recently?

That thread gets locked and unlocked all the time. It's part of the "last one to post" game.

What other threads are "inexplicably locked"?

Reactions: sam

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I haven't locked or unlocked anything, but I did try to pick the lock on Hoss' tractor while he was away on the lake this weekend if that counts.

Reactions: Hoss

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I looked on the log and didn't see that this thread had any moderator actions were recorded. In fact with the exception of the "Last One to Post" thread that occasionally is locked / unlocked, etc. and a couple classified ads that need to be marked "Gone", I don't see any moderator actions locking any threads.

Reactions: Gunsite Grad
H

Hoss

Aside from messing around in the Last one to post thread (that I started) I don't think I have ever locked a thread.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If the Chat murderer thread didn't get locked, I don't think you're in danger from a "trigger happy mod".

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
I looked on the log and didn't see that this thread had any moderator actions were recorded. In fact with the exception of the "Last One to Post" thread that occasionally is locked / unlocked, etc. and a couple classified ads that need to be marked "Gone", I don't see any moderator actions locking any threads.

Too serious DM; this one hasn't been locked that I know of.

Must have been the same thread " last one" that was locked before.
One thing I got outta this is there is no trigger happy mod from another site...

Reactions: dougiemac