**Thread pitch adapters**

American Revival Apparel Company

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
So ive heard/seen talks of several "can"companies using basically the same adapters branded differently.

I have a Thompson Machine Poseidon in .45 and want another thread pitch to use it on other toys. Unless missed it on their website i see NO adapters.

Heard Gemtech and TM adapters are exactly the same. Any experience to that here??

I have other cans i can use just wanted to offer myself some flexibility.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Sounds like you need to make a trip to Quiet Riot or Cherokee gun and Pawn and see if they will help you find a match. That is one reason I will not buy a Thompson Machine can. The only provide adapters for the QMF-2 and the Isis. Of course, this is because the Poseidon series are pretty much dedicated cans. They may have the best numbers for sound suppression but this is the reason why, they are dedicated cans. I went with the octane 45 HD for shooting multiple pistol calibers and dedicated cans for .22 and 5.56. Since you bought a dedicated can for .45 and the oem has no adapters I would not push it. If you do find a thread adapter that "fits" and something happens while shooting you are risking injury and damage.

Kaotiktribe

Frontiersman
Jul 5, 2015
Kennesaw
Zip code
Sounds like you need to make a trip to Quiet Riot or Cherokee gun and Pawn and see if they will help you find a match. That is one reason I will not buy a Thompson Machine can. The only provide adapters for the QMF-2 and the Isis. Of course, this is because the Poseidon series are pretty much dedicated cans. They may have the best numbers for sound suppression but this is the reason why, they are dedicated cans. I went with the octane 45 HD for shooting multiple pistol calibers and dedicated cans for .22 and 5.56. Since you bought a dedicated can for .45 and the oem has no adapters I would not push it. If you do find a thread adapter that "fits" and something happens while shooting you are risking injury and damage.

Yah i actually got it from QRF. Ill contact him about other adapters. I do have enough other cans to shoot every caliber. Just figured it couldnt hurt to get another adapter and maybe use it on my 9 since its much shorter than my AAC can.