American Revival Apparel Company

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
oh...hard to tell with you sometimes
Yeah...I get that - a lot. I wish I was different.

But to the video...a couple of things.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot is going on in that home? For starters....it certainly sounds and looks like the kid is firing an actual revolver in the house. Not a Nagant, I don't think, though, after further inspection. Not only that, he clearly hits something that then causes something else to fall over. Nevermind all the rules of gun safety he's broken, the kid just purposefully discharged a revolver in his living room. Further, the (assumed) brother, doesn't respond with "Holy ****! What's wrong with you?! You just shot a gun in our house!" but "This is why Mom doesn't ****ing love you!" What other, next level type of crap is this kid pulling that a gun being fired indoors isn't alarmist but only further evidence that mom doesn't love him?

I over analyze, I know....but that video was Shock and Awe. Loved it.

Reactions: Strider12

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah...I get that - a lot. I wish I was different.

But to the video...a couple of things.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot is going on in that home? For starters....it certainly sounds and looks like the kid is firing an actual revolver in the house. Not a Nagant, I don't think, though, after further inspection. Not only that, he clearly hits something that then causes something else to fall over. Nevermind all the rules of gun safety he's broken, the kid just purposefully discharged a revolver in his living room. Further, the (assumed) brother, doesn't respond with "Holy ****! What's wrong with you?! You just shot a gun in our house!" but "This is why Mom doesn't ****ing love you!" What other, next level type of crap is this kid pulling that a gun being fired indoors isn't alarmist but only further evidence that mom doesn't love him?

I over analyze, I know....but that video was Shock and Awe. Loved it.

Looked like a .22 LR revolver judging by the mild report. The sound of something falling over was from the couch brother knocking shit over....

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Looked like a .22 LR revolver judging by the mild report. The sound of something falling over was from the couch brother knocking shit over....
Ah, you're right....it's the glass on the table he kicks off. And maybe it is even a .22 blank. You're right about the recoil.

Well, shucks....now I'm much less amused.

Reactions: Shemp and AirOpsMgr

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Ah, you're right....it's the glass on the table he kicks off. And maybe it is even a .22 blank. You're right about the recoil.

Well, shucks....now I'm much less amused.

I still find it funny. Reminds me of boot camp when the TI snuck in the tent at 3 AM because the sentry fell asleep and woke us all up with 30 rounds of FA fire from an M4 ( they were blanks, obviously).

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I still find it funny. Reminds me of boot camp when the TI snuck in the tent at 3 AM because the sentry fell asleep and woke us all up with 30 rounds of FA fire from an M4 ( they were blanks, obviously).
I hear that a lot of blanks are shot during BMT.

:drum:

Reactions: Shemp